What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 team

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'd like to think Lasalo won't be playing.

His tackle "attempt" on Hannant's try was worse than embarrassing.

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Hayne will play. He was touch & go last week. With a 9 day turn around he should be OK. Hopefully Burt gets the arse. Another inept performance........again.

I heard Ray Warren mention in the call last week that the weather is not condusive for Burt. A load of garbage. It was pissing down harder in Canberra & didn't stop Slater winning the game for Melbourne. He competes hard. Minichiello was the same last night. Burt does not want to get into the physical contest. Thought young Blair did well for an NRL debut. He's big & strong and will only get better with experience. Sio was very good when given space.

Sandow should be the goal kicker even if Burt is in the side. That's part of his game & why Parra bought him. Confidence can only increase his general play when he's kicking goals from the sideline. Burt won't get involved so it only adds to his points tally which should have halted 3 years ago.

strange lineup, is Hayne and Willie's injuries worse then they are letting on?
or is SK just a douchbag who loves making us supporters feel like crap?

Gronk

Staff member
Glad Reni has been recognised as a starter and Horo recognised as a dud. Flick him altogether and give Poulo or the WonderKid a shot.

Horo, goodbye.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Why the f**k does this guy continue to pick Lasalo, anyone but him would be fine, glad to see Horo on bench, and if hayne and tonga do not return, then we are in for a hiding.

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Sick of the bullshit they offer up. Can we please get a side that can compete for a title on a consistent basis. Can't believe he survives in a team that have gone like busted's for 2 seasons.

Hindmarsh looks slow & offers no punch in attack. He's a legend & his workrate is second to none but we need to score points.

And if Fui does one of his hit ups after a break is made I'll scream. You don't do a front rower hit up after a break. Swing it wide to the quick men.

Springs

First Grade
We had a side that could compete but we got rid of it for some reason.

I don't know why you think Hindmarsh should do all the defence and all the attack. We have attacking backrowers, or supposed attacking backrowers, in Lasalo, Horo and Maitua yet Hindmarsh is the one that gets criticised for offering nothing in attack.

I still don't know why Fui is on the bench and how many chances will Lasalo get and why is he preferred starting second rower? Where is Shackleton anyway

Maroubra Eel

Coach
We had a side that could compete but we got rid of it for some reason.

I don't know why you think Hindmarsh should do all the defence and all the attack. We have attacking backrowers, or supposed attacking backrowers, in Lasalo, Horo and Maitua yet Hindmarsh is the one that gets criticised for offering nothing in attack.

I still don't know why Fui is on the bench and how many chances will Lasalo get and why is he preferred starting second rower? Where is Shackleton anyway

Spot on with the Hindmarsh comment.

strider

Post Whore
Hayne will play. He was touch & go last week. With a 9 day turn around he should be OK. Hopefully Burt gets the arse. Another inept performance........again.

I heard Ray Warren mention in the call last week that the weather is not condusive for Burt. A load of garbage. It was pissing down harder in Canberra & didn't stop Slater winning the game for Melbourne. He competes hard. Minichiello was the same last night. Burt does not want to get into the physical contest. Thought young Blair did well for an NRL debut. He's big & strong and will only get better with experience. Sio was very good when given space.

Sandow should be the goal kicker even if Burt is in the side. That's part of his game & why Parra bought him. Confidence can only increase his general play when he's kicking goals from the sideline. Burt won't get involved so it only adds to his points tally which should have halted 3 years ago.

Cut and paste

yeah, that was my first thought too .... oh hang on, you meant the team list? :sarcasm:

Latest posts