1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Round 2 v Panthers

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by Dragonslayer, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Saint_JimmyG

Saint_JimmyG First Grade

I wouldn’t hold your breath.

2. Forbes Creek Dragons

Forbes Creek Dragons Bench

I disagree, we’ve actually been one of the defensive sides in the comp barring 2019. Even led the comp for large parts of 2017-18. The hallmark of the Mary era is without question the fade out. Either way he’s not premiership material

3. possm

possm Coach

I believe that SGI hired Sheppard to fill the interim head coach if the position became vacant. So a Sheppard / Flanagan first grade coaching team would be the most likely. The only obstical will be Craig Young pushing for his son to be head coach.