What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2

Round 2 Debutants
Cliffhanger (Easts)
DRAGONZ_RULE (St George Illawarra)
St. Linnane (St George Illawarra)

Well done to all three, who posted great debut articles. :clap:

MILESTONES!! :clap:
antonius 60 Forum Sevens games refereed (first ever)
Pistol 40 Forum Sevens games refereed (third ever)
Goleel 40 Forum Sevens games
Miccle 20 Forum Sevens games
ozbash 10 Forum Sevens games (all for Bluebags)
Adamkungl 10 Forum Sevens games (all for Roosters)
Non Terminator 10 Forum Sevens games for Roosters

table_2010_02.JPG

bartman

Immortal
Good stuff NT, looking good.

With all 10 articles in I think the Eels' Points For must be in the 800s. And I'd say we'd have a 2 in the Bonus Points column as well?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I know I'm late in here, but thanks for the recognition!

And looking at that ladder (whilst mindful of the mistakes re the Eels) it is disappointing the Dragons couldn't get 5 articles in for Round 1 ... our average score of 85.875 through 8 articles tops all bar Panthers (86.4 through 5) and Titans (86.1 through 10).

Now, back to nursing my "one week injury" which has kept me out of the lineup this week i.e. 2x3,000 word essays for uni!

murphyscreek

Coach
DR,

Get well soon (or good luck with the essays). Just remember, in our team once you've made your debut that makes you a veteran.

Goleel

Juniors
Gee, didn't realise I'd racked up 40 games, thinking about it, thats a fair bit of writing. Hopefully I'll crack the half century this time next season.