What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

betcats

Referee
Staines #2 in nrl with 1.33 avg
Edwards #120 with 0.77 avg.

Edwards recieves the ball more than triple what charlie does including taking 25 hits ups a game playing under extreme fatigue cause he covers 10km compared to staines 1km.

And aww half edwards errors were from the night a panthers park earlier this year that was absolutley treacherous conditions blowing a gail and pissing down.

So nup betcats. Wrong mate. Not being unfair. Just calling it exactly how it is

You are being ridiculous, Staines is not number 2 for average errors in the nrl he’s number 26 so you are straight lying now.

This a massive moving of the goal posts. You said his one game at fullback was “extremely poor” which is straight bullshit.

Attachments

• DE1DFF59-AAFC-4EC4-BE6B-8045FF818FD9.png
    DE1DFF59-AAFC-4EC4-BE6B-8045FF818FD9.png
    818.6 KB · Views: 1

Girds89

Bench
Yes and no. Also has less errors because he won't try anything. If Cleary comes back and gets hurt then we need to roll the dice on someone else to have any shot in the finals. If Nathan stays fit then it's his spot for 2021
Haha and staines tries things out on the wing catching a cold and is why he has double the error avg? Starting to sound like franklin mate.. cmon.

Girds89

Bench
You are being ridiculous, Staines is not number 2 for average errors in the nrl he’s number 26 so you are straight lying now.

This a massive moving of the goal posts. You said his one game at fullback was “extremely poor” which is straight bullshit.
No i didnt read my original post. Its there unedited. I said his number two and about number 25 for average.

Than i put up where he sits for errors and his avg. And i did the same for dylan.

betcats

Referee
No i didnt read my original post. Its there unedited. I said his number two and about number 25 for average.

Than i put up where he sits for errors and his avg. And i did the same for dylan.

Why was his game at fullback “extremely poor”?

You talk so much shit about him I don’t really believe that was a typo, I think you tried to slip it in cause you didn’t think anyone would check.

Girds89

Bench

You said edwards is dropping it just as much as charlie. Which is absolutley not true mate. He touches the ball half as much but has almost double the errors by avg.

Unlike error stats which are simple facts. For example a dropped ball is a dropped ball...cant get much more simple than that.

Me saying he was poor is just my opinion.. if you dont think he was fair enough mate.

Ive said a number of times i hope he kills it but many on here really dont see the whole picture. Like you just assuming edwards makes the same amount of errors as staines.

Girds89

Bench

You talk so much shit about him I don’t really believe that was a typo, I think you tried to slip it in cause you didn’t think anyone would check.
I literally told you to check haha. Cause its like some refuse to acknowledge or even believe how safe dyl is and error free generally.

betcats

Referee
Haha and staines tries things out on the wing catching a cold and is why he has double the error avg? Starting to sound like franklin mate.. cmon
Haha and staines tries things out on the wing catching a cold and is why he has double the error avg? Starting to sound like franklin mate.. cmon.

Do you think it’s a coincidence wingers dominate the error count? It’s not mate it happens every year across the nrl. Wingers are getting thrown shitty passes and trying five over and score in the corner. Go through the list 4/5 at top are wingers and Holmes has spent time on the wing this time also. It’s all wingers and it’s not hard to work out why.

Girds89

Bench

What shit have i talked about him??? Please tell me.

Does he get involved enough?
Does he not get dominated in tackles causing slow play the balls?
Hes average mistakes is 26th in the nrl...

Ive said a number if things hes done well this year multiple times.... me saying the obvious things above is not shit. Its literally what happens out on the field.

Girds89

Bench
Do you think it’s a coincidence wingers dominate the error count? It’s not mate it happens every year across the nrl. Wingers are getting thrown shitty passes and trying five over and score in the corner. Go through the list 4/5 at top are wingers and Holmes has spent time on the wing this time also. It’s all wingers and it’s not hard to work out why.

Turbo, teddy, rts, walsh, vals played plenty of fb. All with close to double or more edwards avg. Theres other fbs too.

As to why Theres more wingers on the list i agree with your point but theres obviously two wingers on the field and one fb so always will be more wingers.

Girds89

Bench
At the end of the day everyone is right in some regards to dylan.

He isnt a superstar and he never will be. He is a tireless worker who is very safe. He does a lot of work in defence and off the ball and breaks a lot of tackles and takes tough carries.

Would it be nice to have an absolute game breaking fb that could ball play too..absolutley it would.

But from what ive seen from charlie coming through and in fg he isnt a ball player and hasnt set the world on fire yet albeit in his first full season.

If we can unearth someone like that or charlie can develop into that kind of player perfect!!

For now imo hes nowhere near ready to be fb and hes not doing enough to justify a wing spot.

Im sure he will get picked this week so hopefully he can get involved a bit more against the chooks and jag a few tries and really build some confidence heading into end of the season

mxlegend99

Referee
Given that he takes on the line with all the power of a limp noodle, we were probably better off that he only tried it 4 times.
Yeah why would we want to waste tackles when we know he won't make good metres?

He's making his tackles and has been fantastic defensively. He's also our leading try scorer. He's not ever going to be a metre eater winger. He's a finisher and his speed helps nullify other teams speedsters.

WestyLife

First Grade
Right now our best option would actually be Edwards defence and Staines offence. If only there was some way to achieve it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Within two minutes of the game kicking off, The Realist, was in his element, first of what would be many negative posts against Dylan. He was critical of others but he reserved his best work for Dylan. To make matters worse he seemed have a little fan club happening, who were only to happy to agree with him and like his posts.

Now everyone has there likes, favourite players, players they don’t rate which is evident by the Dylan Edwards - Charlie Staines debate. However, within minutes of kick off, probably our first mistake and the Realist is all over it, and from that moment was in his element. Loved it, shame for him we don’t have more poor performances because he revels in them. Sad thing is a few of you here were only to happy to buy into his bullshit.

WestyLife

First Grade
Within two minutes of the game kicking off, The Realist, was in his element, first of what would be many negative posts against Dylan. He was critical of others but he reserved his best work for Dylan. To make matters worse he seemed have a little fan club happening, who were only to happy to agree with him and like his posts.

Now everyone has there likes, favourite players, players they don’t rate which is evident by the Dylan Edwards - Charlie Staines debate. However, within minutes of kick off, probably our first mistake and the Realist is all over it, and from that moment was in his element. Loved it, shame for him we don’t have more poor performances because he revels in them. Sad thing is a few of you here were only to happy to buy into his bullshit.

Do you believe he's incapable of having a bad game?

WestyLife

First Grade
No one does. It wasnt one of dlys better games. He was poor like all 1-7

Exactly. I said on the day Staines had a terrible game. If anything the roster in general has looked a bit down with select forwards stepping up at times.

I think right now our best option would actually be Edwards defence and Staines offence. If only there was some way to achieve it.

Girds89

Bench
Right now our best option would actually be Edwards defence and Staines offence. If only there was some way to achieve it.

What are u basing staines offence on? Cant be what hes delievered this year. Hes just caught tries and dived over and scored tries that he probably shouldve been scoring. Hasnt done anything else with ball in hand or even looked close to.

Kilkenny

Coach
Do you believe he's incapable of having a bad game?
No nothing to do with.

You were one of the main cheerleaders for the Realist.

How you can’t see through him is unbelievable and yet just about everyone of his posts you like them. What’s there to like about such negative crap from kick off till games end.

WestyLife

First Grade
No nothing to do with.

You were one of the main cheerleaders for the Realist.

How you can’t see through him is unbelievable and yet just about everyone of his posts you like them. What’s there to like about such negative crap from kick off till games end.

I like posts based on either liking a part of what is said or the entire thing. I don't care who said it. I don't pre judge on user name.

Latest posts