What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

Munted

Bench
To'o out for 6 weeks is the final nail in the coffin for me.
It's basically the team we put in front of the tigers and sharks which was scraping the barrel.

WestyLife

First Grade
giphy.gif

Kilkenny

Coach
Recent events post origin have just shown up the whole folly around this comp being a two horse race.

Injury, suspensions, Covid breaches it was just silly to assume it was a two team race.

History has shown how you are travelling in June means nothing and it is all about where you are at leading into the semi finals come September.

All we can hope for now is we can somehow hang on, continue to grind out some courageous wins and secure 2nd or 3rd spot.

Kilkenny

Coach
The safe option to replace To’o is Robert Jennings.

I hope Ivan gives serious consideration to taking a punt on Taylan May at least for this week against the Storm. Ideal time to give this kid his debut given realistically we are very unlikely to win it. He is a real talent. Nothing to lose, give the kid a crack And see what he can do.

murraymob

Coach
We can still win
More dummy half running we have to get the storm starting there sets closer to there try line .forwards gunning of dummy half
We can still win

Port Panther

Juniors
Meanwhile back at the farm the purple scum get a huge morale boost with bellyache receiving a 5 year 10 billion dollar deal all announced week we play them .
Truely the lowest of the low i hate them more than ever and thats saying something .
I would love a Sydney only comp again and the rest can go f**k themselves in super league style competition .