What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

The_Frog

First Grade
Roosters would definitely be if not for god absolutely shitting on them.
I'm amazed at the side they could have had. Even with half of them gone, they still flog the cellar dwellers. BUT they cannot match it with the teams above them.

Girds89

Bench
Others have played on with such an injury and not had other issues...You just always like to complain.

As for if that injury happens the year is ended. We beat Melbourne in Round 3 without him and Api...

If Melbourne have a couple of key guys out too then you can't see we certainly lose. No team will get to the GF 100% fit

Melbs had paps, finucane, grant, kafusi out in rd 3 too.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Of course. No guarantee any team is full strength come finals time though. To automatically put the pen through as side because a single player is out is just dumb
Manly can't win anyways but without Turbo they don't make the 8. We aren't as bad but Nathan is our whole game

The_Frog

First Grade
I wish I could be as confident as you. We can conceivably lose more games than we win in this seasons back end. Biggest games would be Souths and Parra as they are 4 point turn arounds. Roosters could be a big one as well.
There are 6 games remaining. We are 3 wins clear of the 4th placed team, Parra, and 115 ahead on for and against. If Parra win every game, including the one against us, we need to win 2 to finish ahead of them, provided the points difference is maintained at 1 or more. But Parra have Souths, Manly and Storm as well as us. I think its safe to say they can't finish ahead of us. They are a win clear of the Roosters and two wins clear of Manly.

We have Dragons and Tigers yet to play. We will finish 2nd or 3rd, depending on the result of the Rabbitohs game. The Broncos win has given us a lot of breathing space.

Black Magik

Juniors
i thought TPJ was available this week.

The team lacks size. Expect similar missed tackles this week but a different score line.

franklin2323

Immortal
Manly can't win anyways but without Turbo they don't make the 8. We aren't as bad but Nathan is our whole game

They scored 50 the other week without him. Beat the Warriors too

As long as we have Api and Yeo we can win if anyone is one player is out. It is if we get a few out that we have issues

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
I'm trying to find some positives.

1. Its a Melbourne home game but will be played at Suncorp.
2. Papenhuyzen is playing off the bench, so limited minutes for him.
3. Big Nelson has been given the week off ( thanks Craig ).
4. We didn't let Burto go to the Dogs early ( smart Ivan ).
5. Panthers are paying $5.50 with Sports Bet, won't get better odds than this for the next 18 months.

If you can think of some more please add them to the list.
I'm going to restock the fridge. I think it may be a long Saturday night.

martielang

Bench
If Naden runs out before Momo that'll absolutely do me. Did Naden lay hands on a player last week? I'd have Rob Jennings (& Salmon & Tago) at centre before him.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes Falls and puts Burton back to centre though with Naden on the bench.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm trying to find some positives.

1. Its a Melbourne home game but will be played at Suncorp.
2. Papenhuyzen is playing off the bench, so limited minutes for him.
3. Big Nelson has been given the week off ( thanks Craig ).
4. We didn't let Burto go to the Dogs early ( smart Ivan ).
5. Panthers are paying $5.50 with Sports Bet, won't get better odds than this for the next 18 months.

If you can think of some more please add them to the list.
I'm going to restock the fridge. I think it may be a long Saturday night.

With no reserve grade it gives guys like Jennings a hit out before the finals just incase

Kilkenny

Coach
If Naden runs out before Momo that'll absolutely do me. Did Naden lay hands on a player last week? I'd have Rob Jennings (& Salmon & Tago) at centre before him.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes Falls and puts Burton back to centre though with Naden on the bench.
Have faith my friend. Regardless of what happens on Saturday night you’ll still be around. Brent May just be our match winner, who knows. We can only hope.

franklin2323

Immortal

I think Tago to centre with Salmon bench id more likely

Latest posts