What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Eels

getsmarty

Immortal
He confirms in that video that coaching changes will be a

The big dog confirms that coaching changes will be made and that Tristan Sailor has jumped ahead of Dufty in the queue

Dufty allegedly been told to look elsewhere....along with others.......

How about the Board actually deal with the issue and Sack the Coach.

thebigredv

First Grade
Can I also add.

If our mastermind has brought in Sailor as eighteenth man for his versatility and form wouldn't he be considered to replace Lomax?? If Ravalawa hasn't impressed him, why be so conservative with nothing left to lose?

Before you tell me Tristan is not a winger, neither is Lomax. Why have Tristan at 18th man if it's just for show?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Dufty allegedly been told to look elsewhere....along with others.......

How about the Board actually deal with the issue and Sack the Coach.
Where did you hear that? I haven’t found that one in my deep search for a “Dragons sign Bellamy to 5 year deal” article.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Can I also add.

If our mastermind has brought in Sailor as eighteenth man for his versatility and form wouldn't he be considered to replace Lomax?? If Ravalawa hasn't impressed him, why be so conservative with nothing left to lose?

Before you tell me Tristan is not a winger, neither is Lomax. Why have Tristan at 18th man if it's just for show?
Very confusing to me also plus Rava hasn’t played on that side all year, he’d be better off giving Pearson or Pereira a go if going for a winger. Would be nice to if Pearson is up to it with Widdop feeding him some decent early ball.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Can I also add.

Also I think Dragons fans will be a lot more forgiving if Mary says look the season is gone so we want to have a look as some emerging talent to see where we are for 2020 recruitment. It’s much more enjoyable watching a lost cause when at least we get a glimpse to the future.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
So, what I got out of that "Coaches" Preview:

1. McGregors attitude was one of a defeated man.
2. We have conceded we aren't playing in the finals this year (as if we didnt know this already).
3. Gaz and Lats are now on their thank you farewell tour.
4. Sailor now ahead of Dufty (bye Duff)
5. Sailor as 18th man won't play any football this weekend. Dumb
6. No denying coaching changes
7. Suddenly 4 forwards on the bench due to some "bumps and bruises". Ok!!
8. Smirked when said "we may change it around come game day".

I think we get lapped tomorrow.

getsmarty

Immortal
No worries I thought it was on an article but it doesn’t shock me, he does seem to have a little bit of an attitude problem to be honest. He comes across as a bit of stone kicker, I was hoping he’d grow out of it. I still wish him well.

More to it...cannot say on a public forum....more players will leave....that's all.

getsmarty

Immortal
Also I think Dragons fans will be a lot more forgiving if Mary says look the season is gone so we want to have a look as some emerging talent to see where we are for 2020 recruitment. It’s much more enjoyable watching a lost cause when at least we get a glimpse to the future.

Mate...the future is no brighter.....................

qld redvee

Juniors
So, what I got out of that "Coaches" Preview:

1. McGregors attitude was one of a defeated man.
2. We have conceded we aren't playing in the finals this year (as if we didnt know this already).
3. Gaz and Lats are now on their thank you farewell tour.
4. Sailor now ahead of Dufty (bye Duff)
5. Sailor as 18th man won't play any football this weekend. Dumb
6. No denying coaching changes
7. Suddenly 4 forwards on the bench due to some "bumps and bruises". Ok!!
8. Smirked when said "we may change it around come game day".

I think we get lapped tomorrow.
Slayer
What did you think of supercoaches remark or similar to " better use of the bench " -- its as if he has had no control over it before tomorrows game .. please please do the honorable thing and resign it just gets worse and worse