What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Tigers Team List Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Or if we lose, Rorters lose and the combined differential from that game and Canbra games is 165+ points then they play Scum.
If that scenario happens, and Canbra can score 137 more points than Rorters do, the combined differential only has to be 164.
Oh yeah. I missed that scenario too. My bad.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I want a piece of pou. Bloody suggesting to take the raiders at 1.30....
Ricky fucjed us once again. merkin
I didn't suggest it, I just f**ken did it, multied into the Tigers at $3.75

Anyway the Tigers have come in by 50 cents which offsets half of the dollar the Raiders have gained. Either way I hope I do my money. But if I win it'll all be going on our opponents next week. Plus $17

gangsta_money-12600.jpg

crocodile

Bench

Anyway the Tigers have come in by 50 cents which offsets half of the dollar the Raiders have gained. Either way I hope I do my money. But if I win it'll all be going on our opponents next week. Plus $17

gangsta_money-12600.jpg

A caravan on each.

hindy111

Post Whore

gangsta_money-12600.jpg

I think I win 350 if it gets up