What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

justadragon

Bench
After yesterday I dont want to even consider what we could possibly come up with. Yesterday we had a win then the bye, we were fresh, we picked possibly our best side, we were at home, sell out crowd, didnt get pumped by the ref's. And we got towelled up 46-10 !!! So lets play the Storm at their ground, F%$king hell my head hurts just thinking about it, thank god we are not on national TV to witness the debacle.

Dragon David

First Grade
another press conference where Hunt has said his kicking game was shite
So with him admitting it, what will he do about it? Bugger all I suspect. He is his own man. I was going to say that he should look at how the other half backs do it. Surely he could at least look at a guy like Jahrome Hughes and see how he goes about his kicking game. There are many half backs icing their kicks. Look at Jamie Sowards highlights as well. Flanno has got to get him kicking, kicking, kicking on all training days and on other days until he gets it right.