What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

TheRev

First Grade
Hunt & Sloan bouncing back is our only path to finals, well done boys.. and well done Su'a, he looked like he took it on his back from the very start.

3 outta 5 to make finals from here.. we are in with a shot lads!

So happy for Shane Flanagan though, he deserves all the good things that comes his way, hes breaking all sorts of hoodoos this year with a very average roster.

What did we think of NAS tonight, is he the one to chase? Seemed motivated with his starting spot, played big minutes.

TheRev

First Grade
I was shaking like a leaf the last 5 minutes I thought they couldnt hang on. Well done boys nothing better than beating the purple cheaters than beating the dogs next week. Sua is a beast.
The closer we got the crueler it was gonna be if they scored.. that Sele offload with 1m30s left fmd lol.. but good on us for defending it.

Watching Flanno in the coaches box, poor bastard.. what a f***ing job lol.

matPORTS

Juniors
I don't know about the rest of you - but HOW BLOODY GOOD WAS THAT!!!??!!!

For the first time since the 2010 prelim final, the team made me sit on the edge of my seat for the full 80mins, riding every play, cursing just about every refereeing decision.

I won't pin point who was best on ground etc, but that was a huge win for our club. A huge result also in the context of the competition itself.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Kogarah next week. Pack the joint out - no Bulldogs fans allowed !!

Old Timer

Coach
I have to say that was a wonderful effort to win against vast odds.

For once they dug deep and treated the setbacks as pure motivation to do better and guess what they succeeded.

After the first 25 minutes we found a steely resolve and if we had of lost it on a dodgy call it would have been the greatest tragedy of justice since the after the bell loss to those scummy bastards.

Well done to our entire team and the coaching staff and suck it up Bellyache, the commentators and the officials who were almost fair tonight.

That effort was definitely one of great improvement congrats S F.