What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Titans

Fangs

Coach
@Panther_Daz Use this one

Nostradamus-predicted-Donald-Trump-as-President-of-The-US-and-now-world-could-end-1.jpg

Fangs

Coach
Our attack finally looks to be clicking & we move Peach (who is the major catalyst) from fullback & put him to centre? Whare has also been great at centre of late, no way i'd be moving him.

Peach struggles to read a book at centre.

If we can manage it then move him there in attack. He seems to fit in fine there.

franklin2323

Immortal
Our attack finally looks to be clicking & we move Peach (who is the major catalyst) from fullback & put him to centre? Whare has also been great at centre of late, no way i'd be moving him.

Peach struggles to read a book at centre.

2 tries and an assist. Beats what anyone new would do

age.s

First Grade
I think we should be keeping Peach at FB. He was made a huge difference to our attack.

This. He's made our backline movements look a whole lot more dangerous. Reminds me of Moylan a bit in that regard. His clanger was awful but it's also his only really bad moment in 160 minutes in the position. Throw in the fact it severely weakens another position and I think Ciraldo would be nuts to make a change here.

OldPanther

Coach
He's been replaced in our 30 man squad, hasn't he?

If it were me, I'd pick the same 17 as last game. I'd keep Peachey at fullback. Maybe Merrin back in the starting side and Leota to the bench.

He might have been I haven't checked.

betcats

Referee
This. He's made our backline movements look a whole lot more dangerous. Reminds me of Moylan a bit in that regard. His clanger was awful but it's also his only really bad moment in 160 minutes in the position. Throw in the fact it severely weakens another position and I think Ciraldo would be nuts to make a change here.

He was out of position constantly on sunday, always lagging behind where he should be.