What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Titans

mxlegend99

Referee
We dont have anyone good enough to cover him.

When he was atleast a speedbump. Sure. But not when he is swatted away like a fly. Having to cover him just reduces how effective the guys are at their own jobs too.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
All of Peachey's tries have come from set plays. It's pretty good considering the circustances but can we rely on breaking down defense as good as the Storm or Roosters with a set play? It rarely ever happens. If Peach continues to play fb he needs to pushing up around the ball or taking runs out of dummy half after a pick ptb like Tedesco does. In particular Peach should push up on Kikau during every run. That's what can break down any defense.

Last edited:

Pomoz

Bench
22 tackles is pretty standard workload for a half.

He shouldn't be playing if he cant make his tackles. And we shouldn't expect others to br able to cover for him. It's impossible to know whrn he is going go make s tackle or miss it.

That said he certainly wont be rested now. His injuries are nearly healed.
Remember Hook played Wallace with a busted hand? I can still see Wallace's pass into the floor as his hand gave out. Soward made a comment when discussing his sacking that Hook wanted him to be a tough nut and fight and that "just isn't me", implying he likes his players tough. Old school.

luv my panfas

Juniors
All of a sudden moloney should be rested what a joke Anybody with any brains should not have let him play Hasnt inglis already missed 3 weeks with a broken thumb

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Remember Hook played Wallace with a busted hand? I can still see Wallace's pass into the floor as his hand gave out. Soward made a comment when discussing his sacking that Hook wanted him to be a tough nut and fight and that "just isn't me", implying he likes his players tough. Old school.
That really doesn't fit with making Moylan the captain instead of Wallace.

kinghippo

Juniors
I hope Katoa has a spell in reserves this week.
I thought he had a very poor game last week and would like to see how Egan handles 60 minuets or so of first grade.

TheFrog

Coach
That really doesn't fit with making Moylan the captain instead of Wallace.
I think at the time Wallace was the 7. He wasn't considered certain to remain in first grade at the time, until he moved to hooker. That might be why he wasn't made captain because he'd been captain previously.

franklin2323

Immortal
They ran at him. He had the defensive workload of a forward, and was carrying injuries. Something you can blame Hook for and I wouldn't argue. Either we get him some proper help or we rest him. If Kikau and Blake were given the job of helping him, they failed too.

He said on the radio today. He hurt his neck before Manly game. Didn't tell anyone until after the game

Latest posts