What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Panthers

DragonBorn95

Juniors
The difference in class and attitude is massive.. Penrith won't win the comp on this performance but we deserve the spoon after the last few Games Piss Norman off for the year we don't need him at all

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Surely, if Sloan is seen to be not developed enough for first grade just now Dufty is the best option. Bird to centre. Forwards not competing in that set

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Hook has claimed season is not over but surely will be after tonight so mayhaps Bud, Sloan and others will get a run in the last three games. As an aside, Dogs have a superstar in Burton next year

Dragon David

First Grade
We are the most mistake ridden, useless team. Why Norman, Bird, Lomax, Rava. If they didn't make mistakes we would be in the game. The problem is we don't have attack to overcome the mistakes. Hook has not been able to get this team to gel. We are hopelessly not a first grade team.

Illusion

Bench
Thats it. I'm out for this year. I am turning off the tv and wont watch another game. I am concerned for next year if this is what Griffin chooses to roll out each week by way of selections and game plans. Our defence is a joke and our attack is stifled. My only joy is that the imposter Norman will be gone.
My only joy was watching Duff and Sloan attack and even that has gone .... what a sad and sorry football team we have become .....

Dragons4me

Juniors
27th minute Burton try. Off a mistake off Bird simply carrying the ball in the wrong hand. Simple stuff. They taught us in junior football to carry the ball opposite to where you're about to be tackled. Especially when in the open!!