What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Panthers

Dea

Juniors
Like watching most of our games…fundamental mistakes, lack of creativity in attack, not much happening from our number 6, possibly still in it going off at halftime but doing our best to shoot our selves in the foot

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
I really want to get behind our coach but he keeps picking this same 5/8 who doesn't care enough and is so inept he always invites the opposition in.

Every week, cartwheeling out of tackles, kicks dead, kicks out in the full, knock on and now throwing intercepts galore.

Such bad coaching.
Griffin had better be cautious. His continual selection of Norman will erode the good will of supporters (like me) who are starting to question his judgement in this regard. Obstinance can lead to unemployment. I like and respect Hook but the "Norman issue" is starting to concern me (a lot).

St Tangles

Bench
Griffin had better be cautious. His continual selection of Norman will erode the good will of supporters (like me) who are starting to question his judgement in this regard. Obstinance can lead to unemployment. I like and respect Hook but the "Norman issue" is starting to concern me (a lot).
I've been trying my best not to get to critical of Hook but he is doing himself no favours with some of his selections

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Hook suggests a better defender and solid under the high ball.But no speed at all…
He has dropped a couple already and missed a few tackles, slow af and clunky. We need speed, we need creativity. If he’s keeping Dufty out he needs to be faultless in defence and chew plenty of metres which he isn’t doing. Experiment over. We look to the future or we put Dufty back in.

Latest posts