What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 V Cowboys

GongPanther

Referee
Yeah we should all blame the refs eh.
When you get the first two tries disallowed, you know in your water that it wasn't going to be our night. Whether those were tries or not, the fact is that it shoots down the confidence of the younger inexperienced players.

And the bad play gets compounded as the game goes on, and you end up having a team playing instead like a bunch of individuals in trying to win it on their own.

OldPanther

Coach
When you get the first two tries disallowed, you know in your water that it wasn't going to be our night. Whether those were tries or not, the fact is that it shoots down the confidence of the younger inexperienced players.

And the bad play gets compounded as the game goes on, and you end up having a team playing instead like a bunch of individuals in trying to win it on their own.

I agree with you. The refs were fine tonight as well.

The Realist

Juniors

Excuses, just F'ing excuses. I am sick of it. Loser attitude of supporters = loser culture = loser club

That's all there is to it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Well that was pathetic, horrible and embarrassing.

Just a really shit performance.

Jimmy Maloney has been the worst player on the field for his last three games.

Can he just leave and give us Burto for the rest of the season.

Whino

Bench
The most upsetting part for me was how much more enthusiastic they were than us and we had everything to play for

They were playing for Matt Scott and good on them for turning up for him.
We should have done the same with our season on the line but we looked like we didn't care.
That is inexcusable.

martielang

Bench
Yup it's always the coach
How about the following f**k all useless players
Whare
Gillard
Maloney
Hookers which ever ones they are they are all shit.
Our players are playing like wankers period no coach jesus or any one can tell these idiots what normal footy is PLAYERS ARE PLAYING SHIT

I’m not talking about the coach, I’m talking about Dave O’Neill & co. who hired a coach who is/was clearly not the right man for the job.