What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Melbourne

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
If Storm run out the same team as last weekends game, we will blow them apart.

Eels are complete ass, we defend better than anyone, almost removes Hughes and Grant from the game. We did them with ease not that long ago, without Cleary.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If Tago unavailable - I'd like to see how McLean or Jenkins go at centre at NRL level.
I would be excited to read either of their names on the team sheet.

Although I’m hoping that Tiny is fit and good to have first crack at the Right centre spot next year, I’ve been quite impressed with McCleans steady improvement. He’s looking good for next year.

betcats

Referee
If it was any team besides melbourne or brisbane id think Mclean would be a shoe in, he has been playing centre, its a home game, pretty much full strength besides tago and leniu, all the things Ivan likes for a debut. Not sure he will want to put Mclean in against the storm and I am not sure he will want to put jenkins in considering he has been on the wing all year though he played plenty of centre last year.

Alintheeast

Juniors
I would like to see Jenkins get a run we have to assume(I know ass out of you and me) that Reamis Smith, NAS, Sims, and maybe Olam will be missing. The center pairing of Seve and Young Ton doesn’t scare me so Jenkins should get the run.

maple_69

Bench
I’d like to see Cole get the run or Turuva to centre and Jenkins onto his wing as another option to see what Tito has one in. He’s an absolute demon under the high ball and game as anything on kick returns/hit ups but finishing in tight space is not his thing, maybe his agility works better getting earlier ball. Tbc defence.

Can definitely see Ivan going the defensive choice in Garner though.

age.s

First Grade
I like Hosking there over Garner. Most of Garners game time has been in cup this year and expecting him to step up while in an unfamiliar position seems like its asking for trouble.