What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'm confident we can beat The Dogs next week.....it's about time we had a back to back tireless effort.....obviously we still have work to do but beating The Storm on their home turf must be an enormous confidence boost going into this one.....the Dogs would have sat up and taken notice of our performance trust me and know they have to bring their A game to Kogarah........we hit the Cheats yesterday hard and often and the more the game went on the more frustrated they became because we didn't take a backward step and kept turning up for each other.....message to the boys leave Dr Hyde in the dressing room please and let Dr Jeckl run amok....tackle your guts out, kick to the corners, put pressure on Burton on the 5th and cause havoc on the edges.....it's that simple...and please I don't want a repeat of Flanno and myself looking through 1 eye with 5 mins to go

The hill is already sold out
All areas now sold out.
Apart from some individual seats.
(Acording to Ticketek site.)
I am being punished for not signing up to RedV this year.
Sorry to admit that here...
I have been to games of course and do tip Dragons each week in my tipping comp.
But DID NOT RedV.
Idiot.
Shame, shame HOD.

Should be great game, with a full house.
After Saturdays committed victory, team confidence will be high.
Bring the noise boys - to Jubilee.
And I'll also bring the noise - to my house.:(

Dragons by 12.

ouwet

Bench
Don't worry guys 10,000 Bulldog supporters will lift your Kogarah average of 8000 or so lol.

In all seriousness Saturday should be an awesome atmosphere, I bought tickets ages ago (I live 5 mins from Kogarah), hopefully both teams produce on the night and may the better team win.

Dogs by 16

Latest posts