What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

ouwet

Bench
Mildly funny Ouwet. :D
You bought tickets ages ago - that was smart.
You live 5 mins from Jubilee but support the Dogs - not so smart.
How did that happen?

Will be a massive atmosphere but it's a sellout and I can't get a ticket - not so smart.
May the dragons be the better team and win by 12 :D

Keep well Ouwet.

Well I lived in Greenacre most of my life... hahaha
Upgraded to Monterey I guess lol.

Even though deep down it's in my blood to hate St George, I cannot help but feel happy that both the Dogs & Dragons are doing alright this year and hopefully make the 8! Our 2 clubs bring so much to the whole NRL in terms of not only home crowds but more importantly away crowds when going well.

Victoire

Juniors
For all the talk of the Dogs supposed dark period of the last 6-7 years, not only have we not been that much better, but we've also not beaten them terribly often. Would be extra sweet to do it now when it's so important, and both teams are good again

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
This is THE one I want us to win considering the circumstances. Saints fans need to fill and sell out Kogarah.

Needless to say, I HATE that grubby club!
Yes- the doggies- most obnoxious thug fans in the league with their aggression, drums and honking horns. They're close enough to Kogarah to outnumber us so yes- come on Saints fans- we don't want to lose the crowd support battle.

saintzrule

Juniors
Don't worry guys 10,000 Bulldog supporters will lift your Kogarah average of 8000 or so lol.

In all seriousness Saturday should be an awesome atmosphere, I bought tickets ages ago (I live 5 mins from Kogarah), hopefully both teams produce on the night and may the better team win.

Dogs by 16
Your avatar says it all

saintzrule

Juniors
Yes- the doggies- most obnoxious thug fans in the league with their aggression, drums and honking horns. They're close enough to Kogarah to outnumber us so yes- come on Saints fans- we don't want to lose the crowd support battle.
We need the Chaser boys out the front selling their Doggies show bags again.

Latest posts