What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Titans

Wasn't that fun?

Was hoping for a spectacular LKT debut, but instead was gifted a magical display by the 'Couchmen'
It's so much better supporting home grown.
How bloody great was that?

LKT got bugger all opportunity but saw him everywhere in defence.
He can hold his head up!

And Sloan? - You're the man soon to be the superstar!

PS - I love Liddle!

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Flanno has them now mentally tough defensively and ready for Finals
Nothing much went right in the 2nd half
the 50 50 calls all against us
JDB Sua Coachmans outstanding
get the twins locked up now..the future of this great Club
well done boys
Yes, well done boys. Bloody Lawrie should never play first grade again. There was one time Blocka was passed the ball with no-one near him, he stumbles slightly and doesn't know what to do, like take the ball up hard - he just stops and surrenders. Another time, the clumsy oaf stumbles back into the Titans player playing the ball and gives away a penalty. Why does Flanno persist with him?

That wind today help us and also hindered us - with it we scored a lot, against it, we battled to gain ground. In the end the better team won, thank goodness. Credit to the Couchman twins, Hunt, Sloan, Liddle, Sua, JDB, Tui and even Bird.

Oh when the Saints....

Spazer

Juniors
That was a great game from us. Sparkling attack in the first half and strong defence second half.

Sua won the battle against Fifita and was giving it to him when he let that try in
Both couchmans were great and gave us good leg drive up the middle
Hunt was good but the two kicks late in the second half that found grass were huge in stopping the titans
Liddle just carves up in the middle against these weaker sides and I love to see it

Also, Bird cleaned up at the back there a handful of times. Honestly the whole team was good

Dragsters

First Grade
Wasn't that fun?

Was hoping for a spectacular LKT debut, but instead was gifted a magical display by the 'Couchmen'
It's so much better being home grown.
How bloody great was that?

LKT got bugger all opportunity but saw him everywhere in defence.
He can hold his head up!

And Sloan? - You're the man soon to be the superstar!

PS - I love Liddle!
Well summed up.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

GO THE MIGHTIES!!!

LenyB

Juniors
It was a team effort. That is pleasing as a fan.

Bird did a great job. Been out for a while and moved in to the six. Cleaned up at crucial times. Well done.

Hunt lead from the front in attack and defence. Great game.

Could go on, but proud of the lads and f**k the ref for making me not sit down.

He made a game of it.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Matt Fegai had the ball come off his knee, should have been a try.
JDB got sent off for what, that was a bullshit call.
one of the 6 again calls we got of them pretty quick I thought but not according to the ref.
Im so sure they didnt want us to win this game
Jack De Belin thank you for snapping Fafita in half