What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 V Knights

BLM01

First Grade
Looks like we play Brisbane, hoepfully down here, unless Broncos beat Manly by 24. If they are going to thrash Manly they should beat them by 33 then we can play Penrith

getsmarty

Immortal
I thought Hunt much improved. Jordan P continues to impress. Glad to see Lats get a try, good reward for him. Blake not far off a regular spot off the bench.
Not a great performance but better then last few weeks.

Yep, agree...but we will need to be a lot better next week. Still think we may be making up the numbers.

Dragoness

Juniors
Always read this forum, rarely login couldn’t help myself today, you guys crack me up. I know it’s no laughing matter haha you have to find some humor at times like this. Amazing how different peoples opinions are at times. I’m glad it’s the warriors we play, maybe that was the plan the last 2 months go the coach’s, what a genius (don’t crucify me I’m kidding)

My man Gasnier

Juniors
You picked a good avatar because he’s a f**king moron as well
Lomax showed more about centre play in 1 game than Aitken has in 3 seasons.

Not sure what game you were watching, mate. 9 hit ups, 62 meters, no tackle busts or line breaks. Made handling errors and gave away penalties. No speed, no leg drive, no fighting in the ruck. Absolute spud. Hopefully Aitken can make a quick recovery.

Anon

Bench
So as shit as we've played over the last 2 months we finish one win behind the minor premiers :|

getsmarty

Immortal
Not sure what game you were watching, mate. 9 hit ups, 62 meters, no tackle busts or line breaks. Made handling errors and gave away penalties. No speed, no leg drive, no fighting in the ruck. Absolute spud. Hopefully Aitken can make a quick recovery.

You do realize he has been out for a couple of months....He looked as if the hand injury was still bothering him...taking that all into account, he leaves Aitken for dead...the kid is only 18 years old..his defense was very good....Aitken still has the same flaws in his game after a number of years in 1st grade...granted he has had no proper coaching in that time but regardless Lomax has far more upside.

jeffdragon

Bench
Bris will beat manly by 26 so we play them in bris and penrith get a home finals.
Knowing our luck thats a given
Wish we won by 20+ so we finish 5th and a home final guarantee.

He was better than you’re giving him credit for the kid should’ve been in the side earlier in the year to get some matches into him and we wouldn’t be having this conversation and aitken would be plodding away in isp