What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Panthers - Game Day Thread

phantom eel

First Grade
Well they play each other this weekend, so only one of them will have the chance to... but I can see it happening.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When was the last time we won in NZ???? Kearney's first game and the start of our great new 5 year plan era???

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
:cool::cool:
Irrespective if they win or lose tomorrow I think we will win easy next week against the Warriors if we put the same team we have on the field this week.

No f**ken chance we will lose tomorrow, I put my left nut on it!! ;)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many Round 26 matches have the Warriors won?
I know they smashed us in 2010 in round 26 for Caylo's last game, when was the last time we did??? 2011 against the Titans i reckon. So it could turn out to be a plodfest.

phantom eel

First Grade
Irrespective if they win or lose tomorrow I think we will win easy next week against the Warriors if we put the same team we have on the field this week.
I think we've got one more win in us (tomorrow, last game at Parra Stadium against lowly St George).

Then I think we'll have our minds on the end of season trip in the final away game, if the other team has something to play for (i.e. earning a finals spot).

Chipmunk

Coach
I think we've got one more win in us (tomorrow, last game at Parra Stadium against lowly St George).

Then I think we'll have our minds on the end of season trip in the final away game, if the other team has something to play for (i.e. earning a finals spot).

I don't think either of our next two opponents will have any more to play for than we will.

I just can't see us beating the cowboys in Townsville so I reckon the best result is for the tigers to win today. The eels won't beat the warriors over there.