What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

84 Baby

Referee
Unless eels are KO in finals and panthers are still alive I plan on staying.
But I am ready to jump ship and fully prepared.
You're ready to jump ship? Well it'll be good to have you back then but just leave the Panfers stuff out of these forums this time

isaiah

Bench
Why do you care so much about eels?
I mean who gets on another fans forums to be a negative shit stirrer. Go talk amongst your fans about your team.
Not to be captain obvious, but footy games are between two teams and it's more fun to have some banter with the opposition. I'd rather sit near the other fans and have plenty to say early when going to a game. Not a weak coward. Are you really all so precious?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not to be captain obvious, but footy games are between two teams and it's more fun to have some banter with the opposition. I'd rather sit near the other fans and have plenty to say early when going to a game. Not a weak coward. Are you really all so precious?
You didn't have time to anything on Thursday night then..............

T.S Quint

Coach

Not weak cowards. Not precious either.

We're just not f**kwit trolls.

Oscarman

Juniors
What a night it was. Did particularly enjoy waving to Broncos fans leaving in the last 15, and the noise us Eels fans made which I thought was louder than anything from the Donkey flogs. Also made it onto the TV for 5 seconds or so after Gower's try.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a night it was. Did particularly enjoy waving to Broncos fans leaving in the last 15, and the noise us Eels fans made which I thought was louder than anything from the Donkey flogs. Also made it onto the TV for 5 seconds or so after Gower's try.
You must of been a few rows down from me.

I gotta admit that, contrary to most people here, I was as much disappointed with the game as a was happy.

I know we were down on troops and left with forwards that did not have a lot of first grade minutes under their belts over the last month or so but there was still a lot of softness in our game.

The way I saw it, we knew we had it won after 15 minutes and then just did enough to keep ahead. Thursday night was the game where we needed to put our foot on a contender's throat and show no mercy. We absolutely failed to do that.

The last two tries were embarrassing. Most especially that last try, it was pure laziness.

We've got one more week to be ruthless. We cannot afford to let that opportunity slip.

it could be a blessing in disguise we let in those few soft tries in the second half

imagine if we went for the jugular and utterly flogged brisbane 60-10 all week the media would be pumping our tires up and the boys would be walking around with their heads in the clouds next thing it's the knights all over again

you know when brad brings them in for a video session he won't be showing semi running amok down the sideline he won't be showing kirisome scoring the fastest try in nrl history he will only be showing those late tries