What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
And Norman finishes with the Red V with his last touch of the ball a pathetic knock on......wont worry Corey as much as it has worried us......he will be lining up at the atm first thing tomorrow morning and thinking how good was this while it lasted....I wont ever get a job like this again...talk about money for jam

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Really, what has he done , really that has impressed you Forbes ? I must have missed it ?
He looks sharp, has a nice crisp pass and is pretty quick. We need a hooker for reserve grade and to back up Macca.
Say Amone gets first dibs at 6. Sullivan plays 7 in reserves and Lussick is the 9. He’s an out and out 9 and they can build a little combo together in reserve grade that if we get in the fortunate position to rest players we have some nice ready made combos, or the unfortunate event of injuries we have a plan instead of playing Mbye at hooker in rotation with McGuire.

be55

Juniors
I just wish the club would hold an appreciation day for Corey, and us fans could turn up and give him the send-off he truly deserves....

Trash Throw Away GIF by MOODMAN

This Year?

Immortal
Bunker doesn't pick up Fergai getting pushed in the back and ref awards a try..Bunker disallows tries against the dragons at will..We would have won the game,.media act like nothing's happened. .In my opinion there's bias against the dragons
Sloan pushed the Souths player for his try too. There is bias against the Dragons in the media because they know we bite, but in no way we deserved to win that game. Our completion was deplorable and our passive defence really made my blood boil.

qld redvee

Juniors
And Norman finishes with the Red V with his last touch of the ball a pathetic knock on......wont worry Corey as much as it has worried us......he will be lining up at the atm first thing tomorrow morning and thinking how good was this while it lasted....I wont ever get a job like this again...talk about money for jam
BSE,
Hes lining up at the ATM until end of October - that makes it even worse