What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Souffs

Sime_11

Juniors
i thought Garns had a solid game first game back - 100% happy for him to start against Souths - we've missed him

Sorro needs to come off the bench if he is fit otherwise Mav gets those bench minutes

Alamoti walks back in this week - its good to see we are getting towards our best 17 just before finals.

ultimately if Manly can beat Canterbury on Friday 6pm game (or a golden point draw haha) - we just need to beat Souths and we finish 4th at worse.

WestyLife

First Grade
Yes but McLean was sick. Garner had longer out and had to play longer minutes and we didn't have the option to use him elsewhere

I get that. Kepaoa should've come in for McLean and given the kid the week off. Can still be done without being reckless with Alamoti.

Black Panther

Juniors
The fact Ivan came out weeks ago and said he had to find a spot for Laurie was a bit of a red flag for me. He is a Fullback first or a backup 5/8. But Ivan insisted on playing him on the Wing which doesn’t suit our game.

Maybe injuries played its hand a little bit, but we have depth players for a reason. ASU was killing it in NSW Cup playing Centre/Wing, but no call up.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The fact Ivan came out weeks ago and said he had to find a spot for Laurie was a bit of a red flag for me. He is a Fullback first or a backup 5/8. But Ivan insisted on playing him on the Wing which doesn’t suit our game.

Maybe injuries played its hand a little bit, but we have depth players for a reason. ASU was killing it in NSW Cup playing Centre/Wing, but no call up.
Ivan isn't a special coach. He's solid and arsed his way into this team and setup by having a gun son

Iamback

Coach
My hope is resting on the fact of how much of a merkin Luai is. No way he let's that happen again, his ago simply can't allow it

That is it and until proven otherwise Moses and Martin step into beast mode in September.

We get those 3 going
Yeo and Edwards keep at their standards.
Get Laurie off the wing and we might have enough to get the job done

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That is it and until proven otherwise Moses and Martin step into beast mode in September.

We get those 3 going
Yeo and Edwards keep at their standards.
Get Laurie off the wing and we might have enough to get the job done
I've got no faith in Leota. He's rolled over like a complete bitch all year

Black Panther

Juniors
Ivan isn't a special coach. He's solid and arsed his way into this team and setup by having a gun son
Ivan goes alright I say. Just strange he put Laurie on the Wing when we had other options. Injuries have caught up with us a bit this year, along with the fact other teams have raided our stocks.

But I will take our 3 on the trot opposed to the Tigers run of spoons.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Ivan goes alright I say. Just strange he put Laurie on the Wing when we had other options. Injuries have caught up with us a bit this year, along with the fact other teams have raided our stocks.

But I will take our 3 on the trot opposed to the Tigers run of spoons.
He's not awful but he caught lightening in a bottle imo

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He does go hard in big games though. It's a fools hope but hopefully he's coasting until finals.
I want to have the faith but Melbourne was a big game and he dogged it. Next year he'll be found out badly without Fish and maybe To'o.....

Smith and Herny are better props at this point

Panfa

Juniors
LAURIE T,'OO TAGO MCLEAN ALAMOTI EDWARDS LUAI YEO MARTIN GARNER FISHER HARRIS KENNY LEOTA /SMITH HENRY GEYER TOELAU