What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v The Eels

Fangs

Coach
Luai news is good. Best we could hope for to be honest.

Its crucial we win week one of the finals. Takes out any chance of us forcing our hand and playing Luai week two of the finals. Even just for the rest of the team and those guys carrying injuries. The week off will be very important this year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have to say one player the club f**ked up on is Hopgood. I know you have Yeo but there was a spot for him in the 17 somewhere. I'd go as far as saying he has been the signing of the year and at a low cost. I understand losing guys like Kikau,Spencer,Burton who are chasing the big coin but Hopgood was one you let slip thru the net. I think he'll play origin next year and be the future captain of the Eels.

Iamback

Coach
I have to say one player the club f**ked up on is Hopgood. I know you have Yeo but there was a spot for him in the 17 somewhere. I'd go as far as saying he has been the signing of the year and at a low cost. I understand losing guys like Kikau,Spencer,Burton who are chasing the big coin but Hopgood was one you let slip thru the net. I think he'll play origin next year and be the future captain of the Eels.

He wanted to go for the opportunity, The club can't do anything in those cases

hindy111

Post Whore
He wanted to go for the opportunity, The club can't do anything in those cases

I didn't expect him to be much more then a solid NRL player.
But he is along side RCG as Parras best forward.

Anyhows great news on Luai. Lets hope win week 1 and he is back for the preliminary

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He can only play lock and we have a better one

maple_69

Bench
To’o is used to having one of the best legs tacklers of his generation inside him. Critta is a pretty freakish defender and having a different guy inside will take some adjustment for Biz.

I like Salmon inside Cleary because Cogger is no five eighth. Chuck him in the 14 in case Salmon/Kenny gets gassed because Luke is not the answer this year at least.

MugaB

Coach
Gotta love the reach around....
Talking up the Panthers, while still got his head under water with the Eels

Alintheeast

Juniors
There is one constant in Panther fandom, I feel just as bad today as I did 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s losing all 3 grades to Parra. Fortunately it don’t happen as often nowadays.