What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v The Eels

Girds89

Bench
Calm down, that’s a ridiculous over reaction even for you.

have a look at this team and compare it to who will run out in week 1 of the finals.

Mate luai is a massive massive loss...

Its not an overaction at all..

I had us even with the broncs prior to a ball being kicked tonight.

I said the storm were a pretty even match at their best...

Losing luai is deadest huge..

Its a fact

Girds89

Bench
He's 22 and maybe the best athlete in the comp. Nothing that's happened tonight has been on him. Parra have just picked apart a 18 year old kid at centre

Mate hes a rubbish fb.. i hope this shows you the difference between talent and effort...

You cant effort..

Are you suprised our defence gas gone to shit without dyl??

Im not... people only see the gold moments.. what dyl does off the ball is why hes the best fb in the comp..

Communication... reading plays... getting the defence set.. pointing out which side of the ruck the plays going..

Doesnt get picked up but its huge stuff..

Anyway... its not all doom and gloom... but we must all pray and hope luai can make a remarkable recovery and be back for the finals at some point

snickers007

Juniors
The Eels have always played with a style that we struggle to defend. The offloads and lateral movement really does stretch us. And so far tonight, everything has come off for them.

Having said that, Ivan needs to take a lot of the blame for this. Fair enough Dylan needs a rest, but why rest our best backup (Turuva) in the same game? Critta has never been a good fullback, and it's showing tonight.

And Jesse McLean has been hung out to dry as a result. An absolutely pointless debut, and the poor kid is gonna be having nightmares for weeks.

Big game to win from here...

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Mate hes a rubbish fb.. i hope this shows you the difference between talent and effort...

You cant effort..

Are you suprised our defence gas gone to shit without dyl??

Im not... people only see the gold moments.. what dyl does off the ball is why hes the best fb in the comp..

Communication... reading plays... getting the defence set.. pointing out which side of the ruck the plays going..

Doesnt get picked up but its huge stuff..

Anyway... its not all doom and gloom... but we must all pray and hope luai can make a remarkable recovery and be back for the finals at some point
I'm not saying he's a great 1 but what's happening isn't on him