What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

Dragon David

First Grade
I was going to put something different in the Thread but realised I should wait until Round 26 is done and dusted. There are still two more games to be played and there are 2 teams that potentially could make the Top 8. One of them is the Knights and the other is the Raiders who we play next Saturday.

I'm hoping that the Titans beat the Knights and the Roosters beat the Raiders. That result would be great and then better predictions can be made for next weekend's games.

TheRev

Coach
o He might play Tamale on the wing.. I dont think he wanted to debut the guy leaving us though.. but Ravalawa is a huge gamble.. so pick ur poison.. he could also throw someone like Rumble in on an edge.. but Tamale is 2yrs ahead of him and first grade ready.

o Need to see if Suli, Matthew, Hunt are all playing.. im not even sure we could field a team if Hunt cant play.. it would be like LKT having to play 7, Bird 6... very uncool.

o Tonga for RFM maybe.. he should be finished his HIA period now.. unless hes gonna give Lawrie a farewell game, but Flanno is not going out to lose.. he wont be putting blokes if they dont deserve it (assuming he has a better option available).

Illusion

Bench
Our r27 game has no meaning in my opinion as its done and dusted.
Most years we play at Kogarah in the last round and it means nothing.
Was hoping this year would be different with us making the 8 or the game meaning something.
But yet again we fcked it.
Agree even if everything went our way and it came down to us having to beat the Raiders for a place in the 8 they will get beaten either way ........ Just my opinion until Hunt's gone nothing changes ........