What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 result: Sydney v Cronulla

Misty Bee

First Grade
Image6.jpg

Jono078

Referee
Unlucky DD.. In the end the person with the second biggest cap came up the winner.

dragondad

First Grade
Rematch Rematch lol

Well played Deano. Im happy with winning the start though.Well done Corbin mate winning the game and the start against a good PL side.

rabs

Staff member
Finch has an immediate impact DD, not enough for the points though congrats deano

dragondad

First Grade
Well i got a kick in the pants in regards to stats changes!

Bloody oathe! Morley went down 5 in defence.

dragondad

First Grade
On the utility there are some massive changes to Wing,Carney and Morley.

I think Morley is 5 in defence,Wing is 4 in defence and Carney also 4.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Misty,

Can we have a mechanism (eg. single thread) for clarifying whether form changes are legitimate, "injuries" or SNAFU's?

eg. Jensen has also had a huge drop in defence.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Huh? It's up to you to call someone injured, and then place him on the injured list so they can regain some lost points.

Every player goes through the same formula. I don't make injuries happen.

DD, The figures I sent are not what you have.

Just checked. The email of your game plan for round 3 had old stats on it that were wrong. You didn't use the stats on the email I sent on 15th Feb,and I simply cut and pasted the side you returned.

I'll have to spend time on it and get back to you.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Jensen 7.1 8.1 15

Thanks Misty,

To clarify my previous question, the Jensen example is a SNAFU (Situation Normal, All F***ed Up - ie. the ratings on the spreadsheet are different to what they should be). I think you also said in another thread that what seems like a large form drop may be due to the player picking up an "injury" (not necessarily related to the game plan). In other cases, the player may have just suffered a sizeable form drop which is legitimate (according to the gameplan and formulas).

I think it may be useful setting up a thread for coaches to query openly if they are unsure if the form loss is due to a SNAFU, "injury" or is legitimate (as per above descriptions).

Latest posts