What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 - Sun. Mar 26 Roosters Aussie Stadium

Raider_69

Post Whore
Boing Boing said:
Have you reached your daily post quota yet?

only paper in and around the house is the local rag, will venture to the shops latter and grab the tele, will read it then cut it for the cause :cool:

also gonna see about trying to flog some docket rolls from work

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
is this a comp? cause for rd 2 i got at least 2 hours in a car with nothing to do, might aswell spend it cutting some papers
Cut your number of posts per day to less than 20, you can cut up another 50 papers ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont worry jed, i snagged a few of the neighbours local rags and gave them to the cause too. got 5 papers done today
plan on doing another 10 odd before the game :)
and still maintained my post count :p

Sully

Juniors
ALL..

I have purchased 2 bags of Bean Bag Balls.

They can not sweep these up with the blower vac as they go everywhere.

COME ON!

ROUND 2.. TIME TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!

WE ARE THE...

I have 150 papers already!!! SERIOUS!!!! We have a shredder for it! GET INTO IT!!!

Sully

Juniors

LUV TI!!!

Rev up all the other pricks will ya!

If we have around 400+ papers flooding the ground we'll stick it up the ground staff.

All: Please not a special surprise has been added to the card for round 2 against the knights in BAY 72!!!

jed

First Grade
So what was the special surprise?

I've got 4 small packages of bean-bag beans, any suggestions on how to get them into the stadium? I'll be going to the Captain Cook before the game, perhaps a few people might like to take one each in the gates?

Raider_69

Post Whore
im looking dusty for the captain cook but i will be at the game no doubt.
am going to Wollongong sat night and will be back in sydney by 10:30 on sunday, depends how early, but i will be at the game

peter_raiders

Juniors
jed said:
I've got 4 small packages of bean-bag beans, any suggestions on how to get them into the stadium?

Put them at the bottom of your bag and put a jersey on top they don't take everything out of your bag.