What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team predictions vs Broncos

hindy111

Post Whore
I was thinking about Manu.
Would it be worth seing if he wanted to finish the season here?

84 Baby

Referee
Licha would of been a cheap handy back up.
Cheap? His value would’ve been as a late 20s squader, initially he would’ve wanted top 17 money. How long is any team going to wait for squad fillers to bring their salary expectations to reality, especially now there is a time limit on filling squads?
Also reckon he’d have wanted multiple years. We have our starting hooker and another genuine potentially high quality one coming up the ranks. We want guys to come in and then move on. Luke probably would’ve been the ideal one (older, high level experience, adaptable) but think in the end he wanted more than we were willing to give.

Noise

Coach
I was thinking about Manu.
Would it be worth seing if he wanted to finish the season here?
Well with My Kitchen Rules facing the axe he might be available
https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-a...es-on-the-chopping-block-20200511-p54rsv.html
MV5BNGY5ZWQxOTctYjRiMC00MjBiLWEwNDgtMTk3OTM1NjlmODg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI2MDEwNA@@._V1_UY1200_CR404,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How far away is German Schneider from first grade??? Stone as our coaches preferred option is laughable. Just another reason I can’t see us ever being a contender with Bea Arthur.

84 Baby

Referee
How far away is German Schneider from first grade??? Stone as our coaches preferred option is laughable. Just another reason I can’t see us ever being a contender with Bea Arthur.
SiegKyle Schneider on development contract? So he’d be at least 48 days away from 1st grade. IMO.

strider

Post Whore
SiegKyle Schneider on development contract? So he’d be at least 48 days away from 1st grade. IMO.
Does the development contract cutoff date still apply? I heard they were considering making squads bigger and i assume it would include dev contracted players

hindy111

Post Whore
Cheap? His value would’ve been as a late 20s squader, initially he would’ve wanted top 17 money. How long is any team going to wait for squad fillers to bring their salary expectations to reality, especially now there is a time limit on filling squads?
Also reckon he’d have wanted multiple years. We have our starting hooker and another genuine potentially high quality one coming up the ranks. We want guys to come in and then move on. Luke probably would’ve been the ideal one (older, high level experience, adaptable) but think in the end he wanted more than we were willing to give.

140k would be MAX
I doubt he earns that now

Latest posts