What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs Storm

lsta5838

Juniors
Even though DWZ was going to knock ball back, he got shouldered in back so imo penalty... surely Storm had 14 players on field. No gaps at all. Hope I am wrong but needed to capitalize on Storm errors to be any chance

Panfa

Juniors
1 try only and it was another controversial try awarded by none other ashley klein i rest my case with this bloke i know video ref ruled try but how he awarded try on field us beyond me

Panfa

Juniors
How slow is our attack its pedestrian compared to storm anyone who thinks katoa goes better than egan please his service from dummy half is shit as hes always looking somewhere else instead of the play the ball put egan on ffs

mxlegend99

Referee
Lost my stream...Typical, plays perfectly through the one-sided bullshit games before this.
Lol. Mine does that all the time in Supercross. Watch all the heat races and LCQs fine. Mains come on and nothing.

Thankfully my Kayo is going fine atm. But i can see it dying with 10 to go.

martielang

Bench
Gees we might play for 4 hours more & not score. Storm are so good at knowin their limits with the ref re: slowing the ruck & leaving early in defence. Our playmakers have zero time on the ball.

Defence is good though.

Hopefully we just keep grinding like we did most of last year. Get the Hookmeister back in the sheds.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
I think we just need to keep hitting it thru the ruck. Storm move up too quick for our outside backs. By the time they get it they get smashed. Turning it back inside I think is our best option.

Latest posts