What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs the Knights

GongPanther

Referee
Really some things just never ever change at Penrith, 10 seconds before half time and we let them in for a very soft try under the posts. Considering they lost Pearce, Watson and Glasby and we have had all the ball I am concerned we aren’t in front by considerably more.
Half time talk will sort things out. We are a strong 2nd half team so we really should go on with it. Pile the points on as we need to do some catching up on the for/against.

mxlegend99

Referee
For a half we where we lead at the break... That was a pretty poor effort by us. Only scoring 2 tries with just about everything going our way. Then let in a super soft try to only lead by 8 in a game we should be up by 20 in.

We need more strike in our backline. Mansour and Whare even at their absolute best these days just aren't a try scoring threat.

Crichton can't be dropped with how dangerous he is. So Naden has to come in for Mansour or Whare

murraymob

Coach
The worrying for me is how easy the nights are making ground .Our forwards are going nowhere .Our halves are just catching and passing they have to run

kinghippo

Juniors
Hats off to the knights for their effort, soft as anything by us.
Our attack has really struggled again in the 20.

murraymob

Coach
I keep hearing everyone wanting centre’s and wingers dropped.Aitkens is woefull offers not one thing .
I think we will get away with this but we will struggle against the better sides

mxlegend99

Referee
Line was about 15 mtrs away with 2 or 3 defenders coming across. Never a try.
Not for Mansour. Naden or To'o would score or go extremely close in that situation as would most wingers.

Mansour doesn't get close though. 1 try in all of 2019. There's not worse finisher in the NRL than him.

I keep hearing everyone wanting centre’s and wingers dropped.Aitkens is woefull offers not one thing .
I think we will get away with this but we will struggle against the better sides

Don’t think anyone rates Aekins, people don’t mention him because he’s out of the team as soon as Edwards is back.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Credit where it’s due, the Knights are showing just so much ticker. However we had three sets on their line and don’t look like scoring and yet they get one sniff and score. 20 minutes to go and I can’t see where our points are coming from.

BxTom

Bench
Not for Mansour. Naden or To'o would score or go extremely close in that situation as would most wingers.

Mansour doesn't get close though. 1 try in all of 2019. There's not worse finisher in the NRL than him.
They might have got close - but still no try

kinghippo

Juniors
What a bunch of crap we are slinging today. Super defender whare more interested in putting on a big shot than defending properly.

mxlegend99

Referee
Honestly if we were decent we would be up by 30 with all the Knights injuries and our possession. Instead it's 2 tries a piece.