What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3

amnrlfan

Juniors
USARL

(H) Jacksonville Axemen (1-1) vs (A) Boston Thirteens (1-1) - Axemen 30 Boston 26

(H) Philadelphia Fight (2-0) vs (A) Baltimore Blues (0-2) - Fight 86 - 8

(H) Rhode Island Rebellion (1-1) vs (A) Washington D.C. Slayers (1-1) -
Slayers 36 - Rebellion30

AMNRL
Bulls (0-1) @ Dragons (0-0) - Bulls

Sharks (1-0) @ NOVA (0-1) - Sharks

Cats (0-1) @ Raiders (0-1) - Cats

Knights - Bye

sharkies9

Juniors
USARL

(H) Jacksonville Axemen (1-1) vs (A) Boston Thirteens (1-1) - Axemen 30 Boston 26

(H) Philadelphia Fight (2-0) vs (A) Baltimore Blues (0-2) - Fight 86 - 8

(H) Rhode Island Rebellion (1-1) vs (A) Washington D.C. Slayers (1-1) -
Slayers 36 - Rebellion30

AMNRL
Bulls (0-1) @ Dragons (0-0) - Bulls

Sharks (1-0) @ NOVA (0-1) - Sharks

Cats (0-1) @ Raiders (0-1) - Cats

The sharks game is in Levittown this weekend.
Knights - Bye

amnrlfan

Juniors
Anyone else with predictions?

Just heard that the Dragons will have Percy O'Malveny, Siose Muliumu, Ewan Robinson, Ben Kelly and a few imports to run alongside Craig Priestly... Bit of age amongst those fellas but if they have some decent young local talent they might stir things up in the AMNRL this year.

gyallop

Juniors
fair player that Craig Priestly , anyone who cracks 1st grade at Redcliffe dolphins can play!

T Boone Pickens

Juniors
USARL

Axemen 23 - 13's 18
Fight 60 - Blues 22
Rebellion 40 - Slayers 30

AMNRL

Bulls 22 - Dragons 30 Bulls about to start 0 - 2
Sharks - Eagles Rescheduled?
Wildcats 50 - Raiders 18

IowaRL

Juniors
Sharks announced on FB the Nova game has been rescheduled until the 20th of July.

80MinuteMan

Juniors
USARL: Round 3 Results

Philadelphia Fight 86-0 Baltimore Blues

Jacksonville Axemen 44-12 Boston 13s

RI Rebellion 36-34 DC Slayers

AMNRL: Round 2 Results

NY Raiders 22-60 CT Wildcats

Southampton Dragons 60-6 PA Bulls

*BC Sharks vs NOVA – Postponed

BYE: New York Knights

deal.with.it

Juniors
And Vassy was at the fight v axement game last week, at the same time as the bulls match, or there abouts.
Strange...

Fatwing15

Juniors
Bulls played at 1pm, we played at 7pm. He got to the Fight vs Axe match around 715pm.

Scouting potential Tomahawks? Or trying to get Wiggins back? lol

Fighter, who on your team would have a good shot to make the Tomahawks? Wiggins and your winger have already had a run with them so aside from them, any names to toss out there? Have the Casey brothers played for the Tomahawks yet? Just curious, where do they live? I think Larry from RIR implied that they fly in every week and I thought a Tomahawk schedule might interfere with the Fight Schedule. I heard some Sharks used to fly in weekly back in the day actually.

Fighter

Juniors
Scouting potential Tomahawks? Or trying to get Wiggins back? lol

Fighter, who on your team would have a good shot to make the Tomahawks? Wiggins and your winger have already had a run with them so aside from them, any names to toss out there? Have the Casey brothers played for the Tomahawks yet? Just curious, where do they live? I think Larry from RIR implied that they fly in every week and I thought a Tomahawk schedule might interfere with the Fight Schedule. I heard some Sharks used to fly in weekly back in the day actually.

Wing,

Wiggins, Jared Frymoyer, Larry Madden and Matt Clark have all had a run with the Tomahawks and all should get a look again. Casey Clark should definitely get a shot, crazy if he doesnt. He can be in the USA Eagles 7's pool but not get a look at Tomahawks? You know something fishy if that happens. Tomahawks schedule only interferes with our grand final, since they scheduled the Canada game the same day in the same town, imagine that. No sour grapes there. I wouldn't keep any guy from going anyway if they got the chance, hurts us but helps them more in the long run. And he wasn't trying to get Wiggs back, he told him to lose his phone number for leaving the Bulls and for the Tomahawks.
Casey is staying here with one of our guys and Matt flies in each week from Montana.
Don't know who flew in for the Sharks, I do not remember that, and I have been around forever.

Last edited:

sharkies9

Juniors
Canadian Greg used to fly in for games in the late 90's and 2000. Spinner traveled from either Boston or Jax to play with the sharks a couple of times prior to forming the axe maidens, errr... Axemen.

Latest posts