What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

Send me a memo as to how it plays out. Enjoy your circle jerk.

I'm off, see you all for round 23. I'll be looking forward to it.

On your way Smug Prince, snivelling off in shame.

It’s ok callmack, stand down and you won’t need your cuffs.

Another Mod badge I’ve taken, a drawer at home full of them, Life is good.

Souths forum is safe so I too can slither away.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Or continue to cry. Your choice.
Im not crying,im fuming at the disrespect!! And the gaul you and your rat pack exhibit, your team are cheats, when it dosent go their way they niggle and fight they are trained by the chins to exploit the rules ,and i dont like it, not playing the game in the spirit it was meant to be,then you!! Accuse me of crying, NO!! Im angry,and dont want your patronizing BS

soc123_au

Staff member
On your way Smug Prince, snivelling off in shame.

It’s ok callmack, stand down and you won’t need your cuffs.

Another Mod badge I’ve taken, a drawer at home full of them, Life is good.

Souths forum is safe so I too can slither away.
Get some help mate, it's getting sad now. I'll let @callmack1 deal with that one.

handyman2190

Bench
A song appropriated from a battle hymn from the American Civil War, which itself was appropriated from an earlier song, and you get upset that someone else sings it?
Just like you and all riff supporters to not understand or are you just being sarcastic? Dogs

Nealo 12

Bench
I’ve been pretty fair and patient with you.

So stop sulking and smug away quietly like you promised. 😛

it’s ok Callmack, Ive sorted the naughty fat sergeant out. 😂 Hes off to stuff his face with donuts.
The Forum’s own Kardashian with words of wisdom …seriously you can’t make this shit up , don’t worry south’s fans he will be gone soon after stinking this thread up like all the others he’s been involved with before 😂

Blues Riff

Bench
The Forum’s own Kardashian with words of wisdom …seriously you can’t make this shit up , don’t worry south’s fans he will be gone soon after stinking this thread up like all the others he’s been involved with before 😂
Ha, showed this thread to a Psych student friend this morning. She can't get enough of him now. I told her to join LU but she hates Footy.

Michael Matral

Juniors
what’s it like out there? I’ve never been that far west
Didyou grow up out there? Could your parents not find proper jobs?
sorry, I’m just trying to work out the socio economics of the situation
Yeah..I grew up out there..both parents university educated professionals. I currently run anlaytics for the APAC region for the world's leading data company. I developed a love for stats due to footy. It's interesting how some South's fans need to quote socioeconomic factors instead of their footy side doing the talking.

Last edited:

Veracity14

Juniors
Yeah..I grew up out there..both parents university educated professionals. I currently run anlaytics for the APAC region for the world's leading data company. I developed a love for stats due to footy. It's interesting how some South's fans need to quote socioeconomic factors instead of their footy side doing the talking.
Gee, sorry old fella but I have to say, for all the self aggrandising & impressive achievements, none of you could be that smart
I bid you good luck among the great unwashed of the west, the fetid, unbearable, stifling heat, the mullet wearing troglodytes, the droves of humanity that just didn’t quite make it
And be reminded that if you & your vacuous brethren wish to be shite stirring little, snotty nosed annoyances sometimes people will give you a little back, it doesn’t matter how we get you, we get you
And before you carry on with all this garbage of attacking things other than footy, just be reminded how many fans of other clubs bring up “souffs” & “teeth”, alcoholism, substance abuse etc
Which is kind of stupid when you’re a Penrith supporter, some of you blokes need to use your noggin & think, THINK SON, THINK!!!! 😂😂😂

Gee, sorry old fella but I have to say, for all the self aggrandising & impressive achievements, none of you could be that smart
I bid you good luck among the great unwashed of the west, the fetid, unbearable, stifling heat, the mullet wearing troglodytes, the droves of humanity that just didn’t quite make it
And be reminded that if you & your vacuous brethren wish to be shite stirring little, snotty nosed annoyances sometimes people will give you a little back, it doesn’t matter how we get you, we get you
And before you carry on with all this garbage of attacking things other than footy, just be reminded how many fans of other clubs bring up “souffs” & “teeth”, alcoholism, substance abuse etc
Which is kind of stupid when you’re a Penrith supporter, some of you blokes need to use your noggin & think, THINK SON, THINK!!!! 😂😂😂

Indeed.

That my life has come to nothing as against this bloke’s makes me feel terribly sad, inept and inadequate.

But I take some comfort from the fact that I’m not as ignorant or creepy.

2C38373F-65CE-47DB-BE77-61E5F6284EAB.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts