What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4: Rhinos Vs Penrith

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm pretty sure it's only 747 words broncoman. Maybe you accidentally counted the title to get the extra 6 words?

Not that it matters, it was an old and out of date post and we got the win.

Eels Dude

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
I'm pretty sure it's only 747 words broncoman. Maybe you accidentally counted the title to get the extra 6 words?

Not that it matters, it was an old and out of date post and we got the win.

Broncoman, my post was also only 747 words. You must have included the title to get it over 150.

ParraMatt

Bench
Weldone and Congratulations to the Panthers who convincingly defeated the Rhinos..
Its a shame that my team can't be reliable. When i say that i rule out Eels Dude who I am greatful for posting and also ChiaPete who had difficulties. To the other 2... EWS and SomethingWithJohn it's a real shame, i know SomethingWithJohn was working on it but I couldn't believe he didnt post it and EWS told me itll be in by due date so anyway it is past tense now and Rhinos must look towards Round 5 where I will make sure we have 5 Posters who will get the job done.
That means I'll give Gobbso and Parra-Matters the run they deserve along with myself chiapete and offcourse Eels Dude.

Unlucky But the better team Won on the Day.

Better luck next time Rhinos.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

Big Mick

Referee
ParraMatt said:
Weldone and Congratulations to the Panthers who convincingly defeated the Rhinos..
Its a shame that my team can't be reliable. When i say that i rule out Eels Dude who I am greatful for posting and also ChiaPete who had difficulties. To the other 2... EWS and SomethingWithJohn it's a real shame, i know SomethingWithJohn was working on it but I couldn't believe he didnt post it and EWS told me itll be in by due date so anyway it is past tense now and Rhinos must look towards Round 5 where I will make sure we have 5 Posters who will get the job done.
That means I'll give Gobbso and Parra-Matters the run they deserve along with myself chiapete and offcourse Eels Dude.

Unlucky But the better team Won on the Day.

Better luck next time Rhinos.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

gracious in defeat matt. well done.

I am sorry that the Rhino's couldn't get the numbers up, cause it would have been a good game.

Congratulations to my guys and girls (bedsy) we did very well and another step towards a finals appearance, thats 2 from 3 and the bye, we are travelling along very nicely.