What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Vs storm - pre and post game function

Cooper-Man

Bench
To anyone travelling down to melbourne, we will be sitting in GA. This will be behind the post at the Bourke St end.

Fire up and call me if you have any issues. Also the Melbourne based dragon supporters will have a pub reserved just for us. Please stay tunned. Details to be released soon.

Guys, MBDS have arranged a private function at a local joint which will be held for dragon supporters and their friends only. It was one of the only pubs open on this day as it is good friday. Details are in in the link below.

http://www.mbds.com.au/upcoming.html

CHeers
Peter

Last edited:

Dragons_#1

Bench
Hahahah hell yeah... Lotus or a hummer?? Either will do... Arrive in style haha I like ur thinking!

Nitro

Juniors
Wooooooooooot! Me and 2 mates are coming down for the trip! Can't wait for this trip!!

See you soon boys!

:)

Tickmaster do their tickets in such a weird way...to get a family pass you need to select all these other options

might just ring up and get the tickets that way

Saintsman

Juniors
Is the ticketmaster site stuffing up or is Children GA really $1.30?! Surely somethings stuffed up there.

Melbourne storm website says $4 for junior. Still freaking good! I might actually have a chance of going with prices like that (Highly doubt it though). Probably to short notice for my parents though.

Last edited:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Jeez, I just had a sticky at the prices for GA - $32.65. I'm not phased as I only see 2 games a season live, but it seems steep for behind the posts. I was expecting $25 max.

What do other grounds charge from GA??

Big Norm

Dragons_#1

Bench
Im buying a kids ticket for $1.30 :) stuff giving mexicans any of my money hahahaha

Cant wait!! FIRED UP for the road trip already!!

The Major

Bench
Don't forget guys to get your flags/signs/banners to me this Friday night so I can drive them down to Melbourne for you. Dragons#1, dragonpunk, and dp's mate are tagging along for the epic journey so if you don't spot me then grab or contact one of them. Will be at the colonial pub smack on 10am ready to rock and roll!

The Major

Bench
Can someone jog my memory regarding flags and banners etc for this game. Do we have to register or any restrictions as such??

Latest posts