What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 - Bulldogs 3, 2, 1

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. James Tedesco
2. Angus Crichton
1. Brett Morris

That was an all time dominant performance from Teddy. Could he overtake Freddy as the greatest Rooster of the NRL era?

Angus is also hitting his peak. Just another devastating weapon who is feasting on the fast paced footy.

As for Bmoz, he's almost in career best form.

A pretty insane time to be a Roosters fan!

Is anyone else enjoying the growth of Sitili Tupouniua as a player as much as I am? Splitting the defence to put Teddy through was a thing of beauty. He’s getting a point for that. Once again, everybody looked good in spite of the drop in intensity in the second half, which I expected anyway given the importance of next week’s game and five day turnaround.

3. Teddy
2. Angus
1. Sitili

Tommy Smith

Referee
Sitili is going great. I feel as though the middle is definitely his best spot.

The break he made vs the Dogs, and the one he made vs the Storm last year which led to Latrine's FG, are great examples of how deadly his speed, power and footwork can be up the middle.

How good is our depth and young player development? Both Lindsay Collins & Sitili have come along so well. Lindsay has cemented his spot in the side and Sitili will be putting serious pressure on Butcher and Liu.

What a tremendous squad we have.

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Teddy
2. Crichton
1. B Morris

These last three weeks have been Winx-like performances.

Waiting for all the naysayers to come out and question how we can afford Collins and Sitili. Should be fun.

Sitili is going great. I feel as though the middle is definitely his best spot.

The break he made vs the Dogs, and the one he made vs the Storm last year which led to Latrine's FG, are great examples of how deadly his speed, power and footwork can be up the middle.

How good is our depth and young player development? Both Lindsay Collins & Sitili have come along so well. Lindsay has cemented his spot in the side and Sitili will be putting serious pressure on Butcher and Liu.

What a tremendous squad we have.

Absolutely, we’re in a good place for when Jared and Cords finally hang the boots up.

H.H

Juniors
Agree Sitili definitely best suited to the middle. When he's played on that left edge he looks to really struggle with the Keary combination. The simpler the better for him.

3 - Ted
2 - Gus
1 - Rads (really noticed I reckon when he went off - absolute key to our side and still very underrated imo)

Agree that Sitili is really starting to step up and be seen as an excellent player for us. That break he made up the middle before offloading to Teddy to score was something to see the other night. He and Lindsay for mine are the two biggest improvers in our side.

I now see that we are after Herbie Farnworth from the Broncos. We are so good with our planning - always looking three, four, five years ahead. We are so professional and would have to be the benchmark in the whole competition for how a club should be run. I agree with Tommy, it is an incredible time to be a Roosters supporter at the moment.

Been a busy week so first chance I've had to post my points -

3 points: James Tedesco. "Nuff said.
2 points: Brett Morris.
1 point: Kyle Flanagan. Thought he was very good on Monday night.

Latest posts