What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Predictions

Choo Choo

Juniors
you're entitled to your opinion as am i. i would not consider being thrashed by over 100 pts as a. competing; b. good for anything.

in fact, it could very well be a game like this that keeps players from ever playing again.

besides 2 of the teams in your examples don't exist anymore, possibly from said thrashings?

You're exactly right about the opinion part, also, the point about two teams no longer existing is irrelevant. I have first hand knowledge of why neither one is playing this year. In fact both are trying to get operations going again for 2012. Large margins of defeat had nothing to do with them no longer being in the comp. I was merely stating that there are plently of examples over the past years of large victory margins. If a player decides to quit footy after one major kicking, then that says a lot about that person's character doesn't it.

Latest posts