What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 V Beagles @ WIN

gregstar

Referee
surely a win will get us under way this weekend!

good news
charlie has no reason to troll here this week! - the drongos turned in the third most inept performance i've ever seen - the broncos were gifted a try & melbourne blew 3 of their own plus missed plenty of conversions - proper score should have been 78 - 0!

bad news
trolls this week may include the resident biological sin - cliffy
& the timeless non appeal of preniers the living brain donor
do not approach either unless your keyboard is disinfected & has undergone the usual medical shots!

cheers beloved fellow dragon sufferers!

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
hello
:)

Danger game for the eagles as its hard to consider the saints losing 5 in a row

Heres hoping they do.

But i also hope the losing streak finishes at 5 because i rate nathan brown and would hate to see him sacked.

On radio someone made a good point about leadership at the dragons and the constant BS that comes out of your CEOs mouth. Gregster is your surname Doust at all :lol:

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
gregstar said:
Users browsing this forum: Sir Clifford GC

ah yes
see thats the thing Mr Doust i dont mind the dragons
its hard to hate a side that contains a bloke like Thompson and that big pig Bailey.

gregstar

Referee
Sir Clifford GC said:
hello

Heres hoping they do.

But i also hope the losing streak finishes at 5 because i rate nathan brown and would hate to see him sacked.

On radio someone made a good point about leadership at the dragons and the constant BS that comes out of your CEOs mouth. Gregster is your surname Doust at all :lol:
bingo!

willow - reinforce the troll net - this one has aids!

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
gregstar said:
Sir Clifford GC said:
hello

Heres hoping they do.

bingo!

willow - reinforce the troll net - this one has aids!
harsh :p

so will the big guns all be playin
Bailey
Ryles
Barrett
ET Gasiner

you'd almost be back to full strength

gregstar

Referee
cooper is out for another couple of weeks
as is creagh - apart from that, it doesn't really matter because their confidence must be near rock-bottom - not unlike brisbane's during the horror start in '99, where they were losing left right & center to all-comers. hopefully we can recover as they did. either way you lot should strike while the iron's hot.

i will be e-mailing brown to suggest using the tactics of playing without shorts in order to distract the salivating perverts that are your football team

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
gregstar said:
cooper is out for another couple of weeks
as is creagh - apart from that, it doesn't really matter because their confidence must be near rock-bottom - not unlike brisbane's during the horror start in '99, where they were losing left right & center to all-comers. hopefully we can recover as they did. either way you lot should strike while the iron's hot.

i will be e-mailing brown to suggest using the tactics of playing without shorts in order to distract the salivating perverts that are your football team
hahaha
your a dick

Losing Riddell was a huge loss for you blokes
he was great the other nite for the sqeels.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Once again I will be unable to attend the WIN game :evil:

I'll definatly be at the one against Broncos. GO THE STEELERS eh Southern? :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Wezman007 said:
Why don't you get out to the game SS??

I very, very rarely head down to The Fortress. I might make an exception this week if the game isn't live on Fox (Armchair fan!!)

As for the Stanley Day, no, I won't be going, on principle...

I might go to Steeler day. If only to be divisive and give the "Red Army" the one fingered salute, if I can find them that is.

It will be horrible having to see them play in that strip and I doubt that I will be able to get any of my mates to go with me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
It will be horrible having to see them play in that strip and I doubt that I will be able to get any of my mates to go with me

Would you still go to Dragon games if they wore Bulldogs jerseys all year?

S2H

Juniors
I love the Steelers Heritage day. Nice to see the Illawarra get some recognition in the joint venture. I will be there for sure.

Latest posts