What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Souths

Hard Yards

Juniors
Watching the Sharks go around yesterday, Cam Mcinnes had good 2nd half.
Team mate gets tackled, CM approaches dummy half scanning & concentrating on immediate surrounding defense softness, gets ball in hand 3 or 4 metres gained before passing to an attack moving forward not flat footed, did it again & again. Need someone like him at dummy ...... oh wait.:(
Letting him leave our roster is without question a terrible blunder and identified as such when reported. He should never of been allowed near to leave, WORST DECISION IN YEARS, and there have been a lot. We are paying the price now.

blacksafake

First Grade
He
The loss of Cam Mcinnes is proving to be a critical miss by the club, his middle defence, go forward and general leadership especially as captain was so important. This is the biggest single roster blunder in recent years. NEVER should of been allowed to walk.
He was apparently always gone once they sacked his mate.

I think he signed with the sharks but not announced before Hook was appointed, although I could be wrong on this.

Hard Yards

Juniors
He

He was apparently always gone once they sacked his mate.

I think he signed with the sharks but not announced before Hook was appointed, although I could be wrong on this.
Without doubt he was a big fan of Mary, and you may well be right. Hard to ignore that the role of astute management at the club was to ENSURE he stayed. By all reports he wanted tenure, so by telling him that the club was not able to offer "at present" a new contract became a door opener. London to a brick Melbourne or Roosters rarely suffer, if ever such outcomes. Anyway its done now and they have moved on, in what direction is questionable.

BBTB

Juniors
Without doubt he was a big fan of Mary, and you may well be right. Hard to ignore that the role of astute management at the club was to ENSURE he stayed. By all reports he wanted tenure, so by telling him that the club was not able to offer "at present" a new contract became a door opener. London to a brick Melbourne or Roosters rarely suffer, if ever such outcomes. Anyway its done now and they have moved on, in what direction is questionable.
Questionable is right.
A team of geriatric misfits.
Bargain basement buys.
And inexperienced juniors,
that have never played against men. With two of these inexperienced juniors playing in our spine.
I ask you who is coming up with these lame brain ideas?

SEAT 1A

Bench
ford and lawrie were so so bad. i dont know how they get picked. Burgess and Gosiewski would've been way better. Bird out for Sullivan next week and burgess and McGuire in for Lawrie and ford next week.

I reckon Gosiewski was very unlucky.

I don't think Ford took his opportunity against Souths and Simms looks as though he doesn't want to be here thus, Jetski back in the run on squad.

I wouldn't give up on Lawrie, he is only young and keep him on the bench. It's fatigue that lets him down.

Latest posts