What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Raiders v Roosters

aussies1st

Staff member
Unacceptable for us to be losing so much ball, we keep talking about fixing the so called basics but 6 rounds into the season and we are still doing it. And given we don't have the superstars that other sides have, this is something we have to be getting right.

Thurling and TLL again under utilised, especially Thurling who played over 40 minutes last match and doesn't even get that this match. He should be getting 50 minutes and hopefully soon TLL does likewise as we need their impact and go forward as we got nothing else.

DeadElvis

Juniors
The Roosters have juniors?

What a tool!...They certainly dont have a whole territory to choose from numbnuts...and you are still cellar dwellers....

If you want to see Roosters juniors then check out souths....they have raped our territory for years

sydraider

First Grade
What a tool!...They certainly dont have a whole territory to choose from numbnuts...and you are still cellar dwellers....

If you want to see Roosters juniors then check out souths....they have raped our territory for years

Oi numbnuts, if you dont like whats written in a raiders forum then dont come in here, seems like you are the tool and you still have no juniors and your club is soulless scum.

legend

Coach
Is McCrone injured? I hope so, because he was worse than Herbert last night.

Campese was god awful the entire game. Why does he refuse to take the line on? Tongue was going in the other direction most of the night.

Miller was utter sh*te! Back to the bench at best Josh. Fensom is a much better player.

I thought Mogg was pretty good actually and showed good vision a few times. Shillington and Thurling were our best forwards and the rest were average at best.

The only word I could use to describe the overall effort is insipid.

Timbo

Staff member
My impression was that McCrone wasn't injured, he was just so appalling that Furner was finally forced to admit he isn't first grade standard and gave him the hook.

It's sad that our best playmaker last night was Mogg, who was one of the few players that wasn't shocking.

SOS to Matt Head or Josh Lewis please?

Btw - anyone still thinking Furner deserves blind faith and loyalty?

My impression was that McCrone wasn't injured, he was just so appalling that Furner was finally forced to admit he isn't first grade standard and gave him the hook.

It's sad that our best playmaker last night was Mogg, who was one of the few players that wasn't shocking.

SOS to Matt Head or Josh Lewis please?

Btw - anyone still thinking Furner deserves blind faith and loyalty?

Im pretty sure Heads knees are F*kd. , he didnt last one game for Dapto.

Cryptic

Juniors
It's not "blind faith and loyalty" it's the fact I honestly don't think anyone else could do any better.... Again it's not like we are all sitting on on the training staff and watching these players go around so we don't have as much information as he does to pick the way he does, and while I question some of his calls... Most are OK and again, that's from the outside looking in...

Something is wrong with the TEAM not the coaching staff... Doesn't matter how well you coach something the team still has to pull it together...

Timbo

Staff member
It's not "blind faith and loyalty" it's the fact I honestly don't think anyone else could do any better.... Again it's not like we are all sitting on on the training staff and watching these players go around so we don't have as much information as he does to pick the way he does, and while I question some of his calls... Most are OK and again, that's from the outside looking in...

Something is wrong with the TEAM not the coaching staff... Doesn't matter how well you coach something the team still has to pull it together...

Not disputing that.

Who is responsible for putting the team together and administering it?

Cryptic

Juniors
Not saying he doesn't play a big part, in both team selection, performace, management, and our lack of winning, but he isn't 100% on control of any of them so a bit harsh for some people to put 100% of the blame on him...

We know how good some of the players out there can be... I think the main disappointment is only seeing it once every three weeks...

Timbo

Staff member
Not saying he doesn't play a big part, in both team selection, performace, management, and our lack of winning, but he isn't 100% on control of any of them so a bit harsh for some people to put 100% of the blame on him...

We know how good some of the players out there can be... I think the main disappointment is only seeing it once every three weeks...

I'm just sick of ten years of band-aid solutions (signing veterans/journeymen rather than splashing out on a big name player) inept management when it comes to player retention and nepotism.

This is directly traceable to the management.

Latest posts