What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Tips

They are going to have to tighten that up for sure against Broncowoomba next week. Just a shame this game isn't being played at Lang Park.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Seagullsrock said:
Mr Cap, I am not a horse racing fan but since when is br in the sunday snail and Tab superform mean black. I know Lonhro is black but according to the papers, he is brown.

Don't believe everything you read in the paper.

Looks like a very handy "ring-in" has been going around as Lonhro for the past few years. :) :)

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Well. Lonhro didn't win and I happened to be the only fool to have faith in Souths. No wonder their record crowd attendance is only 15. Did anyone see the Burleigh vs Norths game? How did Eastwood go?

Tigertread

Juniors
Seagullsrock said:
North Qld VS Ipswich- Both teams having poor seasons.
The Young Guns have played one bad game, that being against Redcliffe three weeks ago. Three wins in the first six rounds is not to bad. Of the three losses they have had two of them they lost right on full time.
I think they are going pretty well.

mud n blood

Juniors
I agree with you Mr.Tread .... their table position doesn't reflect where I believe they should be.

A Broncos v Cowboys grand final maybe :oops:

Tigertread

Juniors
mud n blood said:
I agree with you Mr.Tread .... their table position doesn't reflect where I believe they should be.

A Broncos v Cowboys grand final maybe :oops:
Don't get to smart there Mr Blood. :p
It just might happen, Cowboys flog the city show ponies in the grand final.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Mr tread, although they may be going all right, tell me how good they are finishing?? Wynnum are poor finishers usually and the young guns are worse.

Tigertread

Juniors
Seagullsrock said:
Mr tread, although they may be going all right, tell me how good they are finishing?? Wynnum are poor finishers usually and the young guns are worse.
Yes, we been finishing really badly.
We started the season slowly but the last two weeks we have been putting teams away.

Latest posts