What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Dragons

Bulldog Force

Referee

2015sgi-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Eto Nabuli 3. Euan Aitken 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Mitch Rein 10. Mike Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Trent Merrin

Interchange: 14. George Rose 15. Jack de Belin 16. Jake Marketo 17. Heath L'Estrange
20. Rory O'Brien

2015cby-second.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Moses Mbye 5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Tim Browne 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Lloyd Perrett 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Frank Pritchard 17. Chase Stanley
19. Danny Fualalo

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's R6
SUN 1:45PM | Dragons v Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

VB NSW Cup R6
SAT 12:40PM | Wentworthville (PAR) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Pirtek Stadium
SAT 3:00PM | Illawarra (SGI) v Wyong (SYD) @ WIN Stadium

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Dragons have a pretty solid lineup. I'm expecting them to win, but we've managed to field a fairly solid side given the circumstances. Hoping for a cracker game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I still think, even with our weakened forward pack, that our forward pack is still better. We have had a long break since playing our game, so that should assist as well.

It's not like the Dragons have been scoring lots of points. So another close one.

krispyredv

Juniors
I still think, even with our weakened forward pack, that our forward pack is still better. We have had a long break since playing our game, so that should assist as well.

It's not like the Dragons have been scoring lots of points. So another close one.

Id say only your 2 starting props are better then our starting props, our back row is at the least on par with yours.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Llyod Perret is very good. Backrows are similar but our guys are used to playing longer minutes.

lafai

Bench
I rate Frizell and Merrin very highly. Us by 6 but I'm as confident as dry paint.

MarkC

Juniors
The Dragons have a good side and are in good form.
They have the edge in the 6/7/1 spine positions.
For the Dogs to win players like T-Rex, Eastwood & Pritchard have to have big games.
JMoz is back in form and looking good, we also need some thing from Reynolds.
I just think the Dogs will be up for this game and may want it more.
Benji has been defending better, but we need to run guys like T-Rex and Pritchard at him, test out his defense and tire him out.
I am wary of Benji, he can still come up with the occasional brilliant attaching play.

krispyredv

Juniors
Have you guys scored 17 points in a match this season? I thought you guys were averaging something like 11 points a match.

Against canberra we got 22. I agree our attack hasnt been flash but weve got the players to make it happen. I dont care if we only score 1 try in every game for the rest of the season if we keep the opposition to 0

krispyredv

Juniors
Yes I agree they need to ban plastic bottles from the footy, only plastic cups should be allowed at bulldogs games