What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Panthers v Dragons 2010

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Thanks for getting the marking done quickly, antonius!

What a shame that dubopov copped a word count penalty to cost us a win - apparently we will be going into the Finals series with just 1 victory for the season, haha!

I think the Panthers are also in the Finals -- best of luck, and thanks for the exciting game!

@ antonius - it is indeed a continuing story detailing the life of Bluey Wilson. One chapter for each of my 4 appearances in the F7s this season. I think that Non_T has marked the first 3!

abpanther

Staff member
Thanks for the quick marking antonius and thanks to the Dragons for a good game.

I was the lowest scorer as expected being the debutant, but it was enjoyable regardless...

murphyscreek

Coach
Thanks again Antonius for the quick marking.

Well played Panthers and fellow Dragons. Bad luck Dubo on the word count....but thanks again for your leadership and rallying skills to get our team into the FINALS!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

dubopov

Coach
Thanks again Antonius for the quick marking.

Well played Panthers and fellow Dragons. Bad luck Dubo on the word count....but thanks again for your leadership and rallying skills to get our team into the FINALS!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

i think i'll sack myself .. i was sure it was 750 words ..

dubopov

Coach
holy wow a draw!

Everyone gets a beer!

9 people get a beer .. i cost my team a win and will lose the individual season MVP .. when i submitted the story, it was 750 on the word counter .. why should 3 words cost that much ??

St. Linnane

First Grade
Hey apparently if I could spell I might have got us over the line....

Dubo, we made the finals and we can mix it with the big boys; we just need to win three in a row.

Latest posts