What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Broncos 2016 Game Discussion

Spot On

Coach
I would love to see the boys actually hit and stick in a tackle as well, we either:

A) drop off and the player runs another 10m

B) limply hang off the Broncs player and he makes an offload

C) hold on up top and let the guy use his leg drive to go another 10m

D) all of the above

Generally third man in goes around the legs. Not us though.

Noname36

First Grade
I think trying to kick it out was the gameplan going in, but when you're down by 20 you clearly need to change it up.

I don't think we'll score a point unless Gagai inserts himself into play and even then it's a maybe. Our attack was already poor enough without Hodko playing like a busted and having a centre with him.

Last edited:

Nuffy

Bench
Hodko has been shit for us so far. I didn't expect him to help much, but he's barely above Tyrone Roberts levels at the moment. Mullen hasn't been much help, either. Didn't expect our halves to be a key issue for us this year, but our halves have been diabolical tonight and not much better in any other match.

Would like to see Lamb get a crack at some point.

I did think that Hodko would be a steadying influence. But right now he's no more dependable than the rest of them but is a massive upgrade money wise on Roberts.

Overall we aren't getting anywhere near enough value for money out of the blokes on the biggest coin. That's hurting us as much as anything.

Nuffy

Bench
Also more good news, now we lose our third player for the game. Ross off for concussion.

Latest posts