What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Broncos 2016 Game Discussion

K-Man

Bench
Hodko has been shit for us so far. I didn't expect him to help much, but he's barely above Tyrone Roberts levels at the moment. Mullen hasn't been much help, either. Didn't expect our halves to be a key issue for us this year, but our halves have been diabolical tonight and not much better in any other match.

Would like to see Lamb get a crack at some point.

I would honestly have Tyrone back in a heartbeat based on what I've seen (and expected) of what we have. Factoring in how much they're all paid, Tyrone at least has a bit rocks and diamonds about his game. Hodko and Mullo are pretty close to all rocks this year.

I just think we should have done so much more with Hodkinson's money. He is all plod, he always has been all plod. I don't have a clue how he makes Origin. What are his strengths? He can basically catch and pass a football okay.

Turton Road

Juniors
I would honestly have Tyrone back in a heartbeat based on what I've seen (and expected) of what we have. Factoring in how much they're all paid, Tyrone at least has a bit rocks and diamonds about his game. Hodko and Mullo are pretty close to all rocks this year.

I just think we should have done so much more with Hodkinson's money. He is all plod, he always has been all plod. I don't have a clue how he makes Origin. What are his strengths? He can basically catch and pass a football okay.
Didn't everyone on this forum blame T for us coming last last year?

perverse

Referee

I agree with you, I wasn't a fan before we signed him, I wasn't a fan when we signed him... and I'm not much of a fan after we've signed him. And we made him captain. My only hope was that he might make Mullen play better, but Mullen has been piss this year.

Nuffy

Bench
So Uate drops the easiest take ever and they score easily.

Jeez we are rubbish.

Senior players just aren't dependable.

slotmachine

First Grade
Look at that speed from Roberts.

Playing with 15 this is meaningless now but it's cool watching some elite players for a change.

K-Man

Bench
My God Pat Mata'utia is slow. Unforgivably slow. You can't have a guy with his lack of speed in the backs. I'd have Ross in the centres, it can't be any worse.

perverse

Referee
So Uate drops the easiest take ever and they score easily.

Jeez we are rubbish.

Senior players just aren't dependable.
Our senior players learned from the best senior player of all time in Kurt Gidley, so I don't get what their problem is.:?:lol:

perverse

Referee
My God Pat Mata'utia is slow. Unforgivably slow. You can't have a guy with his lack of speed in the backs. I'd have Ross in the centres, it can't be any worse.

Yeah it really did show against one of the fastest blokes in the comp for sure.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade

Rocks or diamonds? The bloke played possibly 3 great games, 7 solid games and countless shithouse games. Roberts should have been given the arse years ago.

Latest posts