What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Broncos 2016 Game Discussion

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'd like to see some odds on Pat playing an NRL game beyond 2016. Assuming we strengthen at least a little in the off season and don't have so many injuries, I think it's fairly certain that Pat would never make another side in the NRL. He is destined for a long career in NSW Cup.

How long did he sign for? Three years?.... It's a worry

otori

Juniors
Wow such a smart kid!

He has a point. Youre basically saying that people on a forum can't criticise public figures on their performance unless theyre professional sports stars themselves. At least if you're going to support the team blindly and be happy about being shit for another god-damn season, have some facts to back up why you're such a giddy moron

I was waiting for the day when Knights Facebook group members would navigate their way to this forum. The day has arrived people. Welcome Turton Road. May you have a long and fruitful presence on our forums.

Spot On

Coach
Mate, I don't support the team blindly. I support the team 100% but I just reckon its shit that some people comment on every play by play when they have never played the game. The Knights will do ok this year just stick with them!

You can share your vast playing experience with the forum any time.

Turton Road

Juniors
I was waiting for the day when Knights Facebook group members would navigate their way to this forum. The day has arrived people. Welcome Turton Road. May you have a long and fruitful presence on our forums.
Thanks for the warm welcome mate. Great to navigate my way over

Alex28

Coach
Maybe fantasy league is your thing bra

Seriously, if you aren't interested in discussing the massive hole we are in and all you want to be is a cheergirl for the club - this isn't for you. You are going to hear the truth here. It isn't pretty.

Bagging people who have supported this club longer than you have been alive isn't going to win you any friends. There are some people here angry about how the club is being run and performing. And with good cause.

If you aren't going to be a realist it's probably best that you be a cheergirl elsewhere.

Nuffy

Bench
It's entirely possible that after unearthing a number of good young players, and having them pummelled week in and out, said young players will rightly decide to exit for greener pastures.

Our future success seems entirely dependant on hoping that other clubs recruitment is as inept as ours has been for some time.

Turton Road

Juniors
Seriously, if you aren't interested in discussing the massive hole we are in and all you want to be is a cheergirl for the club - this isn't for you. You are going to hear the truth here. It isn't pretty.

Bagging people who have supported this club longer than you have been alive isn't going to win you any friends. There are some people here angry about how the club is being run and performing. And with good cause.

If you aren't going to be a realist it's probably best that you be a cheergirl elsewhere.
If you knew how far from the truth you were you'd be embarrassed mate. Just support the club. I haven't bagged anyone who has said anything in support of this great club and never will

Alex28

Coach
If you knew how far from the truth you were you'd be embarrassed mate. Just support the club. I haven't bagged anyone who has said anything in support of this great club and never will

You know what I'm embarrassed in? That performance I just watched.

Why aren't you?

Latest posts