What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Bulldogs

callmack1

Staff member
I hear you on this one R20. Imo, being a member is more than being a fan but hey, that's just me. Like you R20, Souths are extremely close to my heart. I get emotional at a lot of stuff to do with the club. Being a Souths fan is one thing that defines me as a person. Family and friends are more important but to me, Souths are Family, I've lived with them for that long. I ride the highs and the lows and am proud to say I'm not just a fan, I'm a member. Like I say, that's just me, some may think it's over the top and I respect that but that's just how I feel.

At the same time I understand what Rsag is saying. He is probably just as passionate, as are a lot on this forum, they just see the whole member vs fan thing in a different way which is fine. It doesn't make them any less of a passionate supporter they just see it in a different way. Just like we see it in a different way to them.

What I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter how you see it. Most of us are all members, we are incredibly passionate and Souths are a huge part of our lives.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hear you on this one R20. Imo, being a member is more than being a fan but hey, that's just me. Like you R20, Souths are extremely close to my heart. I get emotional at a lot of stuff to do with the club. Being a Souths fan is one thing that defines me as a person. Family and friends are more important but to me, Souths are Family, I've lived with them for that long. I ride the highs and the lows and am proud to say I'm not just a fan, I'm a member. Like I say, that's just me, some may think it's over the top and I respect that but that's just how I feel.

At the same time I understand what Rsag is saying. He is probably just as passionate, as are a lot on this forum, they just see the whole member vs fan thing in a different way which is fine. It doesn't make them any less of a passionate supporter they just see it in a different way. Just like we see it in a different way to them.

What I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter how you see it. Most of us are all members, we are incredibly passionate and Souths are a huge part of our lives.
I have to agree.

What got to me was this guy Windsor Rabbit calling me a Roosters supporter,

That's offensive.

Yes I respect Rsag.

I'm sick of the childish bickering.

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you understand what I mean as many don't on here. They just ridicule (not you Rsag)