What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Roosters

thebigredv

First Grade
Not sure the point of all these changes. We look worse than previous weeks. Was unnecessary.

I'm ok with the changes. If Pereira stays on we are probably infront at half time. Norman has been good with ball and I like seeing bird run. JP bringing the ball back is way better than recent weeks of kick reception.

In any case, it's pretty sucky to be down by 10.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
piss poor effort this is. Roosters wounded after last week and we make it easy for them with these shitty last minute changes. They are looking shithouse.

Crush

Coach
They took a try off us and put a player in the bin.
Not bad, I expected worse playing the roosters but it’s only half time.

jeffdragon

Bench
I knew our attack is not good enough to really trouble their defence.
Roisters will back their d.
Sin bin 12 points .
We were going ok till that.
GAME OVER.
We fall short on Anzac day and the games before and after.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Periera has most probably cost the game. Been very poor and now sin bin.
I think we should of stayed the way we were. The attack now looks all over the place and Norman is being schooled by an 18 year old. Norman has to be one of the worst halves in the comp.

Old Timer

Coach
I have to say the changes today haven’t worked so well for us.

I think Hook might have read a bit too much into the game and diverted from the formula we have payed well to.

We could have created a bit more from our chances and been better in defence in the middle.

Would like to see Clune start 2nd half and Bird back to centre and Ramsey to wing.

Cut out the errors and stick to your strengths and we can still win this.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Need to score first in the second half. We are out on our feet. We look great when we string passes together but other than that the D is nonexistent. What a change from the Parra game, we haven’t recovered at all, it ain’t a good look, hopefully it will change:fingers_crossed:

thebigredv

First Grade
Clune is not our saviour. He is solid that's it. He wasn't going to be the difference against the roosters. I'm backing the coach on this call.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I'm ok with the changes. If Pereira stays on we are probably infront at half time. Norman has been good with ball and I like seeing bird run. JP bringing the ball back is way better than recent weeks of kick reception.

In any case, it's pretty sucky to be down by 10.
I’m not. The attack has been woeful. Norman and bird look lost. Roosters playing shit. We’ve been shitter. f**king annoying if you ask me.

mickeylane

Bench
Calm down everyone.. I do expect a dragons 2nd half resurgence ....Roosters are quite average .. Dragons changes have made us a little clunky ...this will be close in the end .... field goal in it

It’s easy for people to sit back and say changes haven’t worked.
Don’t forget it was 6-4 with 5 minutes to go.
End of the day the chooks have a superior squad to us so let’s stay positive and see what happens.