What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Warriors

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I've been accused of having a f**ked sense of irony. So I guess f**kwit it is.

I'll take that. I've been called worse by better.

There's no uncertainty or need to take 'a guess',

It seems you've finally worked out your place in the 'pecking order'.

That's quite an achievement...well done.

J.

SBD82

Coach
Great...thanks again.

It's always nice to receive special adoration even if it comes from...y'know...a rube.
I'm full of special adoration for you. You're such an awfully clever man.

I can only dream that one day, if I work really hard, I'll be half as smart as you, and use clever insults like "rube".

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

I can only dream that one day, if I work really hard, I'll be half as smart as you, and use clever insults like "rube".

Doubtful, and was that first paragraph meant to be rhetorical?

Frank Facer

First Grade
I've been accused of having a f**ked sense of irony. So I guess f**kwit it is.

I'll take that. I've been called worse by better.
I once met a guy at a party, who was wearing a T shirt. On the front it said, Yes it's true and on the back it said I'm a f**kwit. lol I asked him if he bought the T shirt himself or if someone gave it to him? He said someone gave it to him. He turned out to be good bloke.

ps It didn't have *'s on it.

Drag Queen

Bench
If you're going to pick a fight with someone. it's easier if you make it clear which person you're picking a fight with.
Point taken. I wasn't actually looking for a fight tbh. For whatever reason, I seem to have quotes that were never supposed to be there. Go figure.

Drag Queen

Bench

You're not that smart. Past remarks have shown this. Did I mention I hate bullies? We could do without it. But. if it makes you the toy town tough go with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts